<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, April 09, 2011
Somewhere out there

I was tinkling random songs from a book on the piano while my dad accompanied me by singing along. And it was 10.30pm. (Mind you I'm staying in a public housing, not my dearest bunga rampai, but nevermind I did it anyway. Lol. Sorry neighbours!)
Singing with the piano has never felt so good, and I missed this feeling. (Aww.)

(Poor ZY had to listen to me rant how I missed voice so much after there were a bunch of people singing and practicing disney & broadway songs on the grandpiano at esplanade library while I was still complexified by complex. Well at least I was a good friend to accompany her to the library to search for her diploma materials!)

Napfa 5 items this morning, followed by napping and a little studying before heading out with Sab to get a new school bag, so I got a zinc sling of which I liked the brown and yellow combi - can you believe it I was actually contemplating getting the hot pink one (and sab would've died of shock) and we continued shopping round' bugis, dinnered at soup spoon, walked aroud a lil' more before heading home where she walked me to my block as we talked, thank you housewifey! (:

Still need to get a formal dress for ZY's wedding/prom. Meh okay need to lose weight and save money hahaha! And i've to stop being so stressed over schoolwork so my pimples don't pop up like flowers lol! ):
And I'm still contemplating if I should get it from Daniel Yam/Glitter Glam/SugarLink/somewhere else I can't make up my mind. Zzz.

(Retail therapy ftw!) (:

Anyway Sab is laughing at me now cos someone is talking to me. :/
Okay in need of sleep. Qingming tomorrow so I guess I've to be up by 4.30am. *groans*

NY screwed PW this year, feel sympathetic the whole bunch of juniors who attained B who put in truckloads of efforts cos they really deserve the A's for the effort (esp my classmates cos I see them plus Mr T putting in their all for it) but, cheerup, cos there's still a long way and this time, it's 5 subjects we're talking about, so pick yourselves up, and carry on till Dec the 1st! (:
We'll make it to the end, and we'll do ourselves proud. Press on!
Xoxo.