![]() |
|
PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (: You always drop me a mail/add me on MSN/FB at: cookie-dough.jesminx@hotmail.com
(She'll do more editing here after the big PROMOS okay? :D) My other link 1 My other link 2 My other link 3 Birthday Wishlist 2010 1. The big Spongebob &/or Patrick Soft Toy from Toys R' Us! 2. The Pluto dog! (I think they sell it at More than Words?) 3. Big, big POOH SOFT TOY! :D 4. Any other gigantic and cute soft toys! (LOL I never seem to be sick of soft toys, LOL!) 5. A new pair of converse sneakers/shoes! My "new" pair of nike school shoes JUST DIED ON ME and I'm wearing my sad old mickey-mouse-edition adidas shoes again. LOL. 6. Big helium balloon! 7. Flowers! 8. Dresses! (Idk why I suddenly start to like wearing dresses, LOL!) 9. Handmade DIY scrapbook/collages and stuff! (And please don't plaster like 1001 unglam photos of me or something! :/ LOL!) 10. Letters/Notes! 11. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Other Dates! 12. Surprises! (Not the bad ones though, HAHA!) 13. School Bag/Carry-out bag! 14. A nice new pair of heels! ♥Blogshop AMK Youth LDS Website NYJC NYJChoir TKGS TKGPB TKGChoir Family ♂Jace Ong ♀Lam Kar Mun;KM ♀Neo Hui May ♂Ong Chu Xian;Chuzanna ♀Sidney Magliari;Sid KHS ♀Amanda Lim ♀Amanda Tan ♀Chua Si Min ♀Karan Liow ♀Kek Yan Lin ♀Lee Miao Qian;Kellyn ♀Ng Zhao Ying;Housefly ♀Rachel Yeung ♀Sharlene Lee ♀Stella Tan ♀Tay Hui Shia;Cynthia TKGS 2/5'06 ♀Chelsea Tan ♀Deborah Quek ♀Jovina Low ♀Lee Kailing;Kai ♀Lim Yan Jun;YJ ♀Victoria Chan TKGS 4/1'08 ♀Dionne Teo ♀Grace Chan;Bestie ♀Lim Hwee Key ♀Marianne Loh ♀Melissa Chia;Mel ♀Noelle Leow ♀Sabrina;Saggaye ♀Sheree Lim ♀Soh Yi Ai;Beaver ♀Sylvia Tong;Daokia ♀Whimsy Yu ♀Wynne Lim TKGS Choir ♀Brenda Lai;Bread ♀Deborah Lock;Enzyme ♀Elsa Chan;Sa ♀Fiona Tan;Fi ♀Loy Zhi Jun ♀Marianne Ng;Mare ♀Sandy Khoo;Snad ♀Sarah Ng ♀Sherlyn Koh;Bero ♀Syafiqah Adha';Syaf ♀Victoria Koh;Viktorya ♀Vivi Tan ♀Yap Yi Ying;Y3 TKGS PB ♀Aisyah ♀Carol Lin ♀Donna Chua ♀Goh Yi Zhen ♀Lim Xuan Han;Loanshark ♀Michelle;Mishe TKGS OLP ♀Felicia Chan ♀Jane Leong ♀Lim Zheng Yuan ♂Kenneth Tay ♂Travis Tan TKGians ♀Shermin Chan ♀Suzanna Farid ♀Toh Yi Qian;YQ NYJC 0901 ♀Fecilia Liew ♂Jin Yang;JY ♀Kerlene;Leney ♀Ras ♀Sahana;Nana ♀Sally Goh NYJC Choir ♀Anita Set;Annie ♀Charissa Ong ♀Charmaine Tan ♂Gabriel Cheow;Moomoo ♀Jeanette Choong;Gnet ♀Kiew Chi Wei ♀Nabillah;NLB ♀Olivia Djawoto;Oli ♀Ruth Teo;YTF Pro LDS Youth ♀Ally Chan ♀Amanda Loh;Manda ♀Aubrey Soh ♀Bea Cahigas;Bear ♂Benjamin Huang;Benjy ♂Bryan Chia ♀Casey Lee;Cas ♂Chong Woon Han;Han ♀Erin Wu ♂Galvin Tan ♀Gayle Tan ♀Joyce Tan;Headachemate ♀Malia Ang;Cookie ♀Michiyo ♀Marisa Khong;Sasa ♂Michael Lee;Mike ♀Myra Lai;Myla Rai ♀Nora Soh ♀Quinne Tan;Quin ♂Royden Tan; Roy ♀Sethrina Ng;Seth ♀Shauna Foo ♂Sherwayne ♂Tan Wen Jie ♂Trent Lai Others ♂Andres Lim;Chemical ♂Endy ♀Fangmin
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 July 2012 February 2013 June 2013 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Sunday, March 27, 2011
maybe it'll be tomorrow
In all honesty, I'm am beyond exhausted but I figured if I don't post today then I never would because so much happened from when I last posted. Think it's been about two and a half weeks back since I last posted. You've been warned, it's a lengthy post ahead. (Provided I don't fall asleep while typing this cos I'm lying on my bed - I really am tired.)
So I'd start from the most recent week. If there was one word to describe thre march block tests, it would be: asdfghjklzxcvbnm. Yeah. It was BAD, no joke. The weekdays were passing by as if I was stuck in hell, and every passing day got gloomier. For someone who generally has a rather high mental tolerance, I nearly died. I think the only reason why I'm still alive now's because I told myself it isn't worth dying over block test, even if I really attained straight Us. With people telling me how it's only block test and my stress level is not worth it, I can't imagine how much more ardeous this journey is going to be, with midyears, prelims and the final hurdle of A's left on this seemingly huge plate at this point of time. I recall counselling people that they'll cross the hurdle make it through this difficult times, but only now do I realise what they've been through. And maybe it felt worse because for the first time in my whole life, I felt the stale air of solitude. The feeling of being alone without the physical support of the people who are closer to you is really, i don't know how to describe it. True, I do get occasional texts from peeps asking me how things are coming along and all, but, it's just isn't the same anymore. I recall studying alone in school (I think it was tuesday) prior to going over to Marlene's when this unbearably overwhemingly negative feeling clouded over me. I don't know what it was - over past bad papers, solitude or that emotional nerve, but it was so bad, and much as I was trying really hard to concentrate on completing my math sums (the next morning was supposed to be H2 math), I just couldn't do it. I was almost on the verge of crying and since I couldn't get anything done after 5 consecutive hours in the library, I left the library and ended up wandering around Compass Point (certainly not somewhere you should be gallevanting on the eve of a paper) for 2 hours before heading over to Marlene's. Anyway, I screwed up my H2s, and my H1s aren't any better. We'll see how results turn out to be, but I'm pretty much mentally prepared to see straight Us for that matter. Maybe I'd be the next most improved student by midyears. Or prelims. Yeah. (Self-consolation at it's best.) The weekends were much happier, when I ended Bio on a good 11.30am. Friday was spent with Putt (who's back in Singapore for 5 days and she just for Thailand a couple of hours ago.), Mare, Fee, Bero and Debz. Saturday was an hour's worth of skype with Amanda Loh who should've been sleeping then cos it was past 12am over at Utah, institute followed by Sab's birthday dinner with Sak before we went window dress-shopping for me (for ZY's wedding/prom). And today's the family's sacrament presentation followed by the ward's YSA/SA activity (where I prepared the game, wasn't fantastic for a last min idea but I thought it wasn't too bad either.) The weekends definitely made up for the sucky week. Thank you people. :D March Hols week- I'd like to rate it the week with both ends of a spectrum. Saturday to Wednesday were awesome days until I started panicking on Wednesday night after an awesome dinner meetup with EC, Charis and Jes where it dawned on me I didn't have enough time to complete studying for blocks which lead me into the sudden frenzied cranky mood I had till this friday night. Saturday was totally awesome - I had most of my closest friends from different circles over, awesome bbq food(with so much leftovers, no doubt), fun, joy and laughter I'd never wanted to trade those moments with any other. Of course I felt disappointed and sad for obvious reasons (I doubt that person will see this anyway.) and didn't wish me on my birthday either, but oh well. ): Though EC and charis felt that you might still care for me in the subtlest way, I don't feel that way. I feel as if you've taken our friendship's for granted. I could be wrong, I wished you'd prove me wrong and my friends right but, what are the odds? True, I may be a nice girl but, I have feelings too. It made me sad thinking how other guys could treat me better than you do even though I treated you like a really close friend compared to the rest. But you know what, I think it doesn't matter as much to me, cos right now I'm gonna set my priorities straight. From now till 1st Dec. Plus, I know that I deserve more than being treated this way. Anyway on to happier moments. So the week before was the final week of school and it was pretty alright for the last week of a term. But then again, that brings me a whole term closer to A's. And I don't feel ready to sit for A's if it's tomorrow morning. I should just go off. I'm not in the right state of mind to continue typing. Goodnight. Xoxo. |