<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Sol

It's the official first day of school and the first half of the day sucked.

FB status goes: Pissed this morning due to disturbance during sleep last night, PE at 7.30am, no time to change to uniform so attended math lecture in sweaty PE tee, 1.5 hrs of gp tutorial, freezing classroom, told to finish math revision paper meant for S/U graders, econs lecture test, heavy rain & forgot umbrella, fell in the rain, bruises, a soaking bag and files. To top it off, it's the first day of lessons. Bad day.

So you get the gist.
Bruises on knees and right palm and left hand still hurt truckloads, ):

Anyway just texted a few closer people how I was feeling depressed over the failure first day of school on the way home, showered, napped because I had absolutely no mood to get anything done, woke up, tried to dry my notes (bag's still wet even till now), doing bio essays and chatting on MSN. Talked to Sab, Sak, Kenneth, EC in the late afternoon/early evening and TT and Darren are talking to me now. I miss TT (though I saw him at open house yesterday and whacked him with a balloon heehee.) and our conversation quite hilarious, cos he's trying to convince me that he's got integrity. HAHA. I can't wait for A levels to end so that I can sing again! :D

So I guess the second half of the day got way better, thank you awesome people for encouraging and cheering me up yeah. (:

Anyway, openhouse's turnout was pretty good, I suppose. More than 2000 people (and I know because I was doing the registration at the registration table so if you didn't see me, you either didn't register or you closed your eyes while registering.) And Rach & Charm were patiently waiting for me till past 4.30pm just to go to PP for dinner with them. Haha. Poor girls, but thanks for waiting! And my phone batt died in the midst of openhouse, that's why I ended up replying most people's smses really late, (so apologetic about it!) Though I had to smile for >5 hours and say "Hi! Welcome to NYJC! May I have your name, mobile number and school please?" and "I'm sorry? I can't hear you." and "Give me a moment." and "Thank you, have fun!" which rendered me really exhausted by 5pm (such that Charm and Rach had to let me go home after dinner because I looked like I was gonna drop dead any moment), it was pretty fun! And at the end of it, Miss Ang said that I could put it in my SGC (& CIP)! Surprise surprise! Haha yay! :D (But sorry, I don't think I'd like to work in a service-related sector if I've to do this forever. Haha!)

Maybe that's the reason why I couldn't smile much today. Because I smiled too much yesterday. LOL.

And I saw a tweet from someone calling Mr K a cute principal. LOL.

Speaking of which, when Mr K was trying to emphasise to the J2s that the tables in the classrooms are new and thus, not to vandalise them, he said " If you like a girl, tell her. Don't write it on the table, she can't see it. If you like a boy, tell him. Don't write it on the table, he can't see it. If you hate someone, don't write it on the table, tell him/her and resolve it, if not he's/she's still living happily. If you really want to write something, write it on your scrapbook. I have one too!"
*Cues in students' peal of laughter and massive clapping*

Okay now back to my essays.
Xoxo.