<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, November 03, 2010
This is real, so take a chance and go

Happy 3rd november peeps!
(Okay maybe not-so-happy november for my A level dearies, but it's starting next week and it'll end soon! The O level kids are a little happier though - their papers are ending pretty soon!)

So what's been going on in my life, you'd ask. Nothing much honestly, nothing much. Because everyone knows that the closest people in my life are:
1. Chionging the last bit of I&R and OP slides and script to end PW with a big bang.
2. Hiding themselves in their refuge place aka the libraries/home mugging their butts off before the major horror A's begin next monday.
3. Mugging for midterms which either starts next week or the following week in the 3 local unis.
4. Just started the poly term. :(

So yes what can I do? Wait till they finish their exams before we can all go out and celebrate the end of exams/success. (Applicable to 1, 2 & 3.) 4 - I've to wait till their Christmas break. But seriously, I miss all my people so, so, so terribly much (pardon my broken and incorrigble english - my brain refuses to let me type coherently.) Meanwhile, I'm busying myself with personal progress (having to finish it in 1month when you were given 6years to finish is like... Okay nevermind I'll just chiong like a kan chiong spider now D:) and starting a little school work (so that when the peeps start doing tutorials after PW I can go out and hangout without feeling so guilty at the same time teehee!) Okay I'm certain someone is gonna label me a mugger/chaomugger/supermugger/crazymugger/... Again. But I'm not okay! :P

I've had (random) text/msn/phone convos with some of my favourite and closest j2s within the past week (Meaning from last wed till date.) which really made me all happy and cheery (congratulatory posts, let's hope I do really go up next year!) and on the other hand, made me feel like a parental/counsellor telling them to go study/cheering people up and telling em' not to give up.
Random conversations includes someone who attempted to rant scream and cry to me via sms by typing *rant* AHHHHHHH T.T (cute! :P), someone going to do a piano recording 6 days before the start of A levels, someone who attempted to climb over his school fence with his classmates at 11ish pm with the security camera facing them (EPIC, seriously), someone praying that he doesn't hyperventilate during his A level papers because he expects nasty surprises, someone who's been mugging in jurong east library for the whole day and the only human contacts he had was going to the coffee shop and ordering chicken rice and teh bings from the aunties (thus his vocab would have been limited to auntie, chicken rice and teh bing by the end of A's. Sad guy haha!), someone telling me how he was gonna train someone else in NYP so that that someone else can pass his NAPFA in his final poly year, someone who was so glad he survived the first bout of training on tuesday, someone who was telling how her teacher said that US has better music schools so she wants to study there and the possibility of her teaching violin after A's (can you teach the harp too? :D), someone who wanted to learn to play the guzheng just because jaychou can play the instrument (you should have seen how mike and I reacted - I think we were on the same wavelength, someone who needs to go to Bali to find her lover because 'everyone has a love scandal in Bali' as quoted from EAT PRAY LOVE... I'm certain there were a couple more, but my brain just refuses to let me think now T.T

Had a good talk with Miss Ang today, (at the unfortunate expense of choir time, so the juniors think I ponned choir.) and I'm so glad I actually did because she was such a wonderful advisor/counsellor she doesn't even feel like a teacher (Mrs Lee too. ARGH seriously I've wonderful choir teachers-ic, I'm so glad yet it makes me so sad. D:) Well, that doesn't eliminate the fact that I've still got to make a decision, bleahhhh. Why isn't there a standard answer to my question then I can just get on with life?

Promo grades-wise, I think it was generally rather decent, with the exception of my H1s which made me very sad): My econs was just epic PHAIL and my gp's a far cry from my B last year. (Yes I totally want to slap myself so much. D:) But, my saving grace(s) (so to speak) were all of my H2s. ACE this time round; I don't care how people think, but I think it's a decent improvement from my DDE at mids this year (not to mention about last promos) so I think there's a good chance for me to get up to J2 next year? (hopefully!)

Okay I've decided to try out Bizet's Carmen's Habarana before the Queen of the Night's Aria - the range is more human sounding, wait let me change that, even Carmen may not be very human sounding to the people in my house, not to mention QOTN's aria. I need to get the pronounciation of the words first.

I'm gonna sleep in tomorrow. And probably heading down to the MP library to get some work done (hopefully start on chem periodicity?) followed by ECP to take a stroll down by the beach. Lazy thursday, I adore.

Goodnight, my dears (:
(and my dearest J2s, you guys shouldn't be reading this now, it's 5 days to the start of your A's. Mug hard now - I'll give you the green light to call me a mugger this time next year :D)

I can't wait for 23rd/29th/3Oth nov/2nd dec to go out with my A level people. :D
(And kope/'kuasa' (I quote valchew) notes too teehee!)
Till then, I'd be studying with y'all too alright! (:
Xoxo.