<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, November 28, 2010
As long as I know how to love I know I'm still alive

It's been a crazy week.
Monday was the three hours worth of lessons in school where my brains nearly exploded when I found out there was an Econs project which demands a 3000worded assignment and a 15minutes video, PW style. Visited NYchoir after that, collected Evox tickets and went home to watch tv. Heehee. I'm turning into a couchie. ):
Tuesday was ridiculously stupid - I went to school just for an hour worth of GP lecture (okay make that 45mins cos we were let off early. Just like that -.-) and ended up having to wait for Yan Jun to finish his physics paper before heading to vivo to buy his friend's birthday present where we walked round' and round' and happily got lost in the shopping mall and we couldn't find a suitable present so we went for lunch at thaiexpress before searching again. Finally ended up in toys r'us where we walked around aimlessly and looked at soft toys. In the end, he got the mighty bean pack for his friend and got himself a pack too (yeah, actually I don't dare to believe he's 19 either. Lol) Rushed home to change before meeting Fee for dinner before TT's evox concert in the evening at NAFA with some of the NYchoir people where Rach seemed to be overly clingy to me that night, lol! And Mrs L was present with her hubby, and she asked me a question which literallly made my jaws drop to the ground. O.o PLUS FEE WAS THERE!! (I'm sure you'll be laughing at me when you see this. ): ) sigh so now even my teacher thinks that I'm in a relationship. LOL. Anyway, back to the concert. It was so coincidental when I saw Daisuke performing with CCHM choir on stage and this 13year old half Jap half Sing boy look so adorable being the only tenor one singing on stage! Hahaha! And the choices of songs were good too - Beatitudes, Songs by Ola Djelio and all. Certainly made me a happy girl that night.(:
Wednesday marked the final day of school. The end of Bio at 11am sure made me wanna scream for joy, but no, I went straight to meet Charm who treated me to awesome tasting icecream with posh ambience at cedale, paragon (idk how to spell, sorry!) which include a good number of hours of chatting and gossiping teehee!
Thursday was honestly crappy, I'll just skip it.
Friday was school-shopping-appealing day for Yiying and I - we went to TKGS, TKSS & CCHM to check out the appeal stuff for our siblings (was planning to go to DHS too, but due to time constraint, we gave it a miss. Missed VS too cos it'll just be awkward and weird to see two girls walking into VS, haha!) Chionged to Boon Keng later to meet Putt to check out her SAJC notes (thankyou so much! :D) at her hostel and see the life of a scholar (lol okay no I was joking.) Rushed back to TKGS with Yiying to look for Mrs Tan before I went home to change and meet Marisa at Hougang MRT for YSA/SA's thanksgiving dinner (honestly, I felt awfully shagged by then, but still trying really hard to keep myself awake.) Awesome food (including turkey! :D), company and all! Thankyou. (:
Saturday afternoon was awesome at engwah's, before coming home to chiong my talk for today's sunday school presentation, followed by dinner at City Square's Aston's with the family plus KM's and Aunty LL. Love my extended family cos they're really the most awesome and supportive family members you can ever, ever have. :D
Sunday school presentation this morning which went pretty well, and YW in transition in the afternoon where Marie and I were 'unofficially' welcomed to RS. NOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA LEAVE YW SO SOON! I'm gonna cherish every bit of my last month in YW. :')

Wokay looooong ranty post. You must be REALLY bored if you've read up till here thus far. (:
Goodnight lovelies. (:
Xoxo.