<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, August 27, 2010
Would it make us so crazy


ZY! I know you hate your pictures so I chose the one you looked the best in! :D (Y) Anyway, yes you're finally 18! (I know this is really belated, forgive me but I smsed + fb you so I guess that should have made up for this late post!) I know you're gearing to watch your M18 movie with me, HAHAHAHA! Anyway, I'll remember our dress-shopping date (after my promos!) so that you can get your dress for next year's CNY, hahaha! (It's very, very early though, hahaha!) And I'll study with you soon! (Next week? You confirm with me again okay! I'm so sorry about tomorrow! D:)
IVY LLIIMM YOU'RE NINETEEN! I miss being in Gemo with you, camwhoring and chatting and bonding in Czech, and I miss you being the wonderfully awesome friend and ASEAN scholar who've been helping me so much along the way, be it helping me with schoolwork or us singing together in choir. I miss singing with you in Alto, your cheerful persona and your lameness which never cease to make me laugh. All the best for A levels girl, and yes our NYJChoir Outing after the big A's with the rest of the J2 alto girls. :D

Hi Travis the POLAR BEARRRRRRRRR HAHAHA! (I tell you polar bear totally suits you please, so till I find a new nickname, you shall be called polar bear! Told you I could find something to laugh at you from concert, :P) Happy 18th birthday! Thanks for being a wonderful listening ear (especially when I was really depressed at the end of last year, really appreciate it.) Please study hard for promos, don't give up so easily, don't emo every alternate days and I'm waiting to see your string of A's for promos! (I still have the proof(sms) in my phone okay mwahahahaha!)

HONGWEI! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! (Please don't keep sleeping all over NY! HAHAHA!) I know you're only wide awake when *cough cough* is around but she can't sit next to you during A's, so yeah, haha! Anyway, study hard for Prelims and the big A's, don't keep sleeping (again!), prove everyone wrong and get into uni please - you're a smart boy who's sheer lazy, haha. If you ever sell rojak one day, please remember to give us a good discount okay! :P

It's been a crazy week (okay fine that isn't something very new :/), with tuesday being the ultimate insane day, no thanks to the 7.30am to 5pm academic day, including an Econs casestudy test in the morning and Chem SPA (the real one!) in the afternoon. (Had to rush over to Sis Marlene's at 6pm! Mad rush, but yes I got through. :D) Last week of choir till promos, night study sessions with Charm, David, Gabz, Oli & JY on the various days of the week, (with Gabz being the ultimate joker, once again. And yes, new secret.

Anyway,

If Gabriel owns an airline, Olivia Diplodocus Djawoto will be known as a GABRIEL
girl.
-Courtesy of me. :D

Tonight was a productive session - completed the basic differentiation tutorial, homeostasis tutorial, electrolysis tutorial and started on organic chem tutorial. Wheehee. :D

Study date with Mare Fi Debz later. Better get some rest soon. :D

And I've yet to prepare my talk for Sunday's YW presentation! Nooooo!

I miss you, truckloads. ):

Xoxo.