![]() |
|
PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (: You always drop me a mail/add me on MSN/FB at: cookie-dough.jesminx@hotmail.com
(She'll do more editing here after the big PROMOS okay? :D) My other link 1 My other link 2 My other link 3 Birthday Wishlist 2010 1. The big Spongebob &/or Patrick Soft Toy from Toys R' Us! 2. The Pluto dog! (I think they sell it at More than Words?) 3. Big, big POOH SOFT TOY! :D 4. Any other gigantic and cute soft toys! (LOL I never seem to be sick of soft toys, LOL!) 5. A new pair of converse sneakers/shoes! My "new" pair of nike school shoes JUST DIED ON ME and I'm wearing my sad old mickey-mouse-edition adidas shoes again. LOL. 6. Big helium balloon! 7. Flowers! 8. Dresses! (Idk why I suddenly start to like wearing dresses, LOL!) 9. Handmade DIY scrapbook/collages and stuff! (And please don't plaster like 1001 unglam photos of me or something! :/ LOL!) 10. Letters/Notes! 11. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Other Dates! 12. Surprises! (Not the bad ones though, HAHA!) 13. School Bag/Carry-out bag! 14. A nice new pair of heels! ♥Blogshop AMK Youth LDS Website NYJC NYJChoir TKGS TKGPB TKGChoir Family ♂Jace Ong ♀Lam Kar Mun;KM ♀Neo Hui May ♂Ong Chu Xian;Chuzanna ♀Sidney Magliari;Sid KHS ♀Amanda Lim ♀Amanda Tan ♀Chua Si Min ♀Karan Liow ♀Kek Yan Lin ♀Lee Miao Qian;Kellyn ♀Ng Zhao Ying;Housefly ♀Rachel Yeung ♀Sharlene Lee ♀Stella Tan ♀Tay Hui Shia;Cynthia TKGS 2/5'06 ♀Chelsea Tan ♀Deborah Quek ♀Jovina Low ♀Lee Kailing;Kai ♀Lim Yan Jun;YJ ♀Victoria Chan TKGS 4/1'08 ♀Dionne Teo ♀Grace Chan;Bestie ♀Lim Hwee Key ♀Marianne Loh ♀Melissa Chia;Mel ♀Noelle Leow ♀Sabrina;Saggaye ♀Sheree Lim ♀Soh Yi Ai;Beaver ♀Sylvia Tong;Daokia ♀Whimsy Yu ♀Wynne Lim TKGS Choir ♀Brenda Lai;Bread ♀Deborah Lock;Enzyme ♀Elsa Chan;Sa ♀Fiona Tan;Fi ♀Loy Zhi Jun ♀Marianne Ng;Mare ♀Sandy Khoo;Snad ♀Sarah Ng ♀Sherlyn Koh;Bero ♀Syafiqah Adha';Syaf ♀Victoria Koh;Viktorya ♀Vivi Tan ♀Yap Yi Ying;Y3 TKGS PB ♀Aisyah ♀Carol Lin ♀Donna Chua ♀Goh Yi Zhen ♀Lim Xuan Han;Loanshark ♀Michelle;Mishe TKGS OLP ♀Felicia Chan ♀Jane Leong ♀Lim Zheng Yuan ♂Kenneth Tay ♂Travis Tan TKGians ♀Shermin Chan ♀Suzanna Farid ♀Toh Yi Qian;YQ NYJC 0901 ♀Fecilia Liew ♂Jin Yang;JY ♀Kerlene;Leney ♀Ras ♀Sahana;Nana ♀Sally Goh NYJC Choir ♀Anita Set;Annie ♀Charissa Ong ♀Charmaine Tan ♂Gabriel Cheow;Moomoo ♀Jeanette Choong;Gnet ♀Kiew Chi Wei ♀Nabillah;NLB ♀Olivia Djawoto;Oli ♀Ruth Teo;YTF Pro LDS Youth ♀Ally Chan ♀Amanda Loh;Manda ♀Aubrey Soh ♀Bea Cahigas;Bear ♂Benjamin Huang;Benjy ♂Bryan Chia ♀Casey Lee;Cas ♂Chong Woon Han;Han ♀Erin Wu ♂Galvin Tan ♀Gayle Tan ♀Joyce Tan;Headachemate ♀Malia Ang;Cookie ♀Michiyo ♀Marisa Khong;Sasa ♂Michael Lee;Mike ♀Myra Lai;Myla Rai ♀Nora Soh ♀Quinne Tan;Quin ♂Royden Tan; Roy ♀Sethrina Ng;Seth ♀Shauna Foo ♂Sherwayne ♂Tan Wen Jie ♂Trent Lai Others ♂Andres Lim;Chemical ♂Endy ♀Fangmin
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 July 2012 February 2013 June 2013 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Sunday, August 08, 2010
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
I know I owe this space a proper update big time. I've been posting snapshots-deserving post and I'm sure my faithful readers deserve more than just this so here we go. (:
Friday was a really short schoolday because despite the fact that I've to reach school by 7.30am (unlike my usual 8.30/8.55am days), I left school before 10am. School celebration was well, boring cos all we did was just watch the commemorative part (which was still quite alright) and playing handball (of which we lost the first round. Nuff' said.) So the '02 girls left the school at about 9ish (We left the 2 boys to wait for Ting Chuan) and headed for Pasir Ris park. Took 53 which landed us a stop after White Sands Shopping Mall so we ended up walking back to White Sands and grabbed a couple of cups of bubble tea and old chang kee before taking bus 88 which landed us at elias mall/CC so we ended alighting there and walked (the guess and check way) to pasir ris park. Ironically, the guys took the right bus and reached much earlier than us :/ So yeah, basically we walked, played frisbee, captain's ball, volleyball (at the expense of my face and my specs D:), went cycling for a good 2 hours (but honestly we were pretty much cycling up and down the park, lol!), went to the playground, camwhored, showered, late lunch/early dinner at white sands. :D Then Sam and I felt that it was too early to go home, so both of us headed down to Illuma's rooftop to chat and take more peektures. Had a totally awesome twosome time with her (minus the part where she kept screaming cause she saw the same big cockroach twice which ran away the moment she scream, LOL!), and we decided that we looked identical from a picture, therefore we are now twins. :P Then she got a lil' hungry so we went to Rockery at Bugis Junction and shared a mango tango, yumz. (: That marked my awesome friday. :D Saturday morning was spent sleeping in before I decided to get myself up to do a lil' schoolwork before meeting Zheng Yuan at 3 (Who also happened to be a good half an hour late and she realised she could have just returned her books at Esplanade library later, haha!) So we met up earlier so that she could do her shopping (Agenda: A really long shirt for her birthday. And bangles for school.) So the both of us ended up walking around the whole of Suntec and Marina Square where she went crazy over her manga stuff. (Reminds me of Yiting and Valchew - mangamania people. They should totally meet each other, haha!) And while we were walking to Suntec, she stared at me for a moment and asked if I was wearing coloured contacts because my eyes looked brown instead of black. Haha! Found her top in the end at the shop where I got my prom dress 2 years back with yiqian and she decided to get a tank to wear with her top but by then it was 5.55pm (We were supposed to meet the rest at 6pm!) so we chionged down to Suntec's Cotton On to get her tank (By then Jane was already spamming my phone with the attendance and hurrying me while Ruihan asked where the control station was.) So we chionged down to the station and I think we were about 20 minutes late? (Sorry guys!) Headed down to Marina Square where we finally decided on Pizza Hut (Idk why either, lol!) but it wasn't too bad. Table for 8 - we sat down and stared at the menu and I had absolutely no idea what to order because firstly, I wasn't all that hungry (thanks to Zhengyuan and I having jollibean pancakes when we first met) and secondly, I blame myself for my plain fickle-mindedness nature when it comes to food. So I decided on my food in the end, and while texting the dad to remind him I'll be home late, the 2 girls plus K (who were sitting at my table. The other 4 boys were sitting on the next table.) decided to be funny and started texting - TO ME. LOL. So yours truly's phone had messages like 'spam jiamin xD' followed by 'support kenneth =D' and '(:' coming in while she messages. I have evily awesome friends, I know. :P Chatted/Phototaking while waiting for the food to arrive. And I survived asking Kangwei the question, phew. :P Food was decent, I guess but could have been better though. Ruihan and Kangwei were still hungry souls after Pizza hut so we walked down to Macs where both of them got more food - dinner #2 (Reminds me of Ryofred - the first time we had dinner together with the rest of the choir peeps at S11 he ate 2 bowls of noodles. And still skinny to date. High metabolism rate. D:) Contemplated between bowling and pool later on but we ended up deciding to sit around and just chat more. K happily brought us to some really ulu place outside the food court where the lights were really dim (Okay I know you're most likely gonna read this and accuse me of putting words into your mouth again or something, but heehee :P) Anyway we ended up at the more crowded and less ulu place (outside Macs), sat at the grass patch to talk, watch fireworks, take more pictures and bond over 2 packet of large fries courtesy of Les (with Kangwei being the ultimate freeloader! Okay I'm kidding, but he did respond to freeloader. :P), watching the 'exothermic reaction' from the mixture of leftover chilli, tomato, bbq and curry sauce (Courtesy of Kangwei and K, again.)and everything else we did. Well truthfully speaking, it was much, much less awkward than I thought it would turn out to be (I must have been too pessimistic. :/ LOL!) and I really enjoyed the the company - Zheng Yuan & Jane's attempt at making me 'Speak Chinese' campaign (Sadly, I have to agree with TT that I really am an ang moh kentang D: Even though I called him one too :P), K's 'I count my calories but I don't bother using the data.'(I didn't put words in you mouth k!), Les' conversation about how he and B used to be classmates and how he was gonna play along with him should B asking him out, and more reminders about the marshmallows (I have been embarassed. :/), Kangwei having a Steinway grand (Gabz would be so jealous - the day we went to VCH for rehearsal he couldn't resist tinkling on the Steinway and even asked me to give it a shot.) and how freeloader he is (well actually that pretty much includes the rest of us too, lol!), Ruihan being Ryofred's shadow (or perhaps the other way round) wrt having 2 dinners (Alright, actually I can't really blame him cause I know the portion of his food at pizza hut was quite small for a guy) and how I kept thinking how he suddenly shot up when he went to JC (when he claimed that he was approx that height when I met him in TKG. Hmm... Must be my eyes. :/) and teasing Nikki for being the latest in everything (be it replying sms or meeting us) and how the MEP girls used to be so crazy over him (I still can remember Dionne annd Jeanette's first MSN convo bombarding me with questions I couldn't reply. :/) though I've a feeling he doesn't believe me, LOL. Left Marina Square at 10ish, reached home slightly before 11pm. (Later than Jace on a Saturday in a long time, haha!) Okay, this should be a substantial post for now, haha! Yay. :D (Post the pictures tomorrow because I'm typing this from the mobile.) Out with the family tmrw afternoon before heading to the cousin's place in the evening. Can't wait! (: On the other hand, I really have to go back to my mugging schedule. PLEASE TEXT ME if you are free, willing and able (effective demand, heehee!) to mug with me on any saturdays, anyone? The girl will be eternally grateful to you because she fails at studying at home, seriously. I'm alright with mugging anywhere as long as I don't have to travel for more than half an hour! (: (Weekday evenings are night study sessions with NY people, so I guess saturdays shall be with more people who don't stay at the other end of Sg such as Woodlands and Yio Chu Kang okthxbai.) Happy NDP eve lovelies :D Xoxo. |