<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, April 02, 2010
This is the day I will celebrate.

HAHA IT'S LIKE 3 WEEKS PAST MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M STILL TYPING ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY! (But it's okay since I'm still getting presents even though it's April now, HAHAHA!) 2nd APRIL! Haven't blogged in ages - I've been so busy with school, academia and CCA, really! OKAY SO EVEN THOUGH IT'S WEIRD, I'M STILL POSTING THIS ANYWAY :D :D :D

8th March:
Was kinda a surprise because I had absolutely no clue they were celebrating for me on Monday night. Plus when my mum came back with Jones and I questioned her about the addition of long table to my living room for the day, she replied "Celebrating KM's results, but I don't know why at our place." Alright it was half the truth, but she didn't tell me everything, LOL. Anyway, plenty of good food, east meets west (literally). So thanks for the dinner treat, and the cake, which made all of us really stuffed to the max. And thanks for the red packet! :D

9th March:
The day I finally turned 18, but also the longest day of my week. Anyway I'll just skip everything till evening where the life started. HAHA. So after choir (which was about 7.15ish,) I received a phonecall from Marisa telling me to hurry because "Do you know how many people are waiting for you?" SO I chionged down from school (Lorong Chuan, mind you!) to Millenia Walk (I kinda lost my way, haven't been there in quite a while, really.) and looked for Bakerzin. Was an hour late (No surprises there though, haha!) and was really really surprised there were so many people there! Was expecting like prolly 3-4 people but Sis June, Quinne, Dawnna, Jace, Gayle, Marisa, Casey, Celine and Sis Daphne were there. So touched, yes. (If Marisa sees this she's gonna start taking all the credits for herself, I'm sure!) So anyway, I was starving yet I couldn't choose what I wanted so I ended up getting a set meal (Paid by Sis June, thank you so much!) while the rest were chatting (yeah, they finished their food within the 1hour while I was chionging! :/) Finished my meal, the waiter cleared my plate and not long after, the cake came. What was surprisingshocking was WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE CAKE! (Picture later!) And yeah, I was made to do the usual again, which was singing THAT song which I had been singing for agessssss (really tired of it, but what to do, when it's requested by my manager... BIG SIGH.) but this time, I HAD TO STAND ON THE ACRYLIC CHAIR AND SING DCFMA! SCARY I TELL YOU! But thank goodness the chair didn't break, phew. So sang the song, they sang my birthday song, I sat down, cut the cake, ate cake, chatted, presentations of presents from the girls and boy (HAHA). Then one of the waiter came out with a mini cake thing (I really don't know what is it called) and guess what, it's on the house! :D :D But of course, there was a evil plot, and the plot was to make me sing another song -.- AHWELL. So I just sang another random song. HAHA THE FOOD WAS GOOD! Chatted a lil' more before we made our way home. (Thank goodness for a brother who was willing to carry my stuff for me YAY :D)

10th March:
Met Manda Loh for dinner at BK because I ended choir at 5.30pm instead of the usual 7.30pm (or later) (And kinda feel bad for not going for Varsity Voices cos both GC & TT conducted, and I really should have gone to watch and possibly learn a thing or two, but oh well.) and while having dinner, she asked me to choose a cake after dinner for her family of 4 to celebrate. So we walked to the bakeries and settled on a mango cake. Helped Manda to carry the cake to church because I didn't wanna spill her milo so my hands were full. Reached church early (And for once, I can laugh at Shuan because I'm finally earlier than him! :D) Had institute and during that period, Manda was passing this paper around except to me, then when she passed it to Ally and I kinda asked her what it was she just said "You will know later." So I was like, "oh alright." Then when Ally went up to ask someone give the closing prayer after institute, Manda was like, "Argh, I asked her to ask you to say the closing prayer, but nevermind..." Was asked to go to the toilet after institute but they kinda left without me so in the end I kinda treaded to the kitchen and when I opened the door, Sam and Ally were so quick in their action I got a little stunned and quickly closed the door and went to the toilet to look for the girls. Got pulled out into the kitchen again and, this time I was surprised with the cake that we supposedly bought for Manda! And the joke of it all was not me choosing the cake unknowingly, but the part where I CARRIED MY OWN CAKE FROM TOA PAYOH TO NEWTON! FAIL ME D: But anyway, thanks Manda Loh(the "liar"), Myra (the mastermind), Amanda Xu, Michael, Samantha, Ally, Dennis, Jeremy, Marie Low, Bea, Kandace for the cake! And Sherman, Shuan, Ying Er and Han for the extra company! :D I was really pleasantly surprised! :D

17th March:
Went to Marina Barrage with 0901 for NE learning trip plus celebration of term one babies birthdays. Awesome day, awesome company, and I miss them loads, really. Sigh. But it's okay, still love you guys. :D

19th March:
Met Deb, Fi, Mare and Sa! The initial plan was to go to ECP for a picnic but the ground was pretty wet and most of us (with the exception of Sa) had to race against time thanks to choir, so we ended up at the Food Court at PP instead! So we spent time catching up with each other's lives. (new gossips, eh heh heh!) and while we were chatting, my phone rang and it was Lou who was apologising profusely for not being able to come and wished me happy birthday anyway. And then my phone kept ringing continuously, followed by Putt, Shi Han and Bren. In the midst of the conversation with Putt or Shi Han, the 4 girls were high-5ing to each other and I realised that it wasn't coincidental that they were all calling at the same time! Tricked again! :/ (Seriously, I think I'm just getting more gullible as I grow older, LOL!) Anyway, headed to the playground for camwhoring session (Spongebob FTW!) before heading for NYJChoir prac and full-dressed rehearsal at night.

26th March:
Jessica and Ee Chien came over to Nanyang JC to chat for awhile before I started choir! And in the midst of sectionals, they went to look for me in the classroom to give me my birthday present! THANK YOU GIRLS - for making the effort to come down to Nanyang to look for me even though it's quite far for the both of you! Love you guys :D
30th March:
Was gonna chiong home from choir when Oli and Hansi came up to me and claimed that TT left a set of scores for me on top of the cupboard. Then she asked me if I wanted to get it down on my own or if she should get it for me so I chose the latter, so she climbed up, got this plastic bag down with a box inside and handed it with a sheepish grin to me. So I stared at her, opened the box, stared for a few moments and said "These are scores?"

(All pictures will be up soon, blogger's giving me a bit of problems uploading the pics, sorry D: Meanwhile, facebook pictures are up! :D)

I'm a really blessed child. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much! You guys rule my world :D

Xoxo.