<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Miss Legally (M)Eighteen

I know I really have to blog about the stuff that happened this week as much as I anticipate more excitement during the holidays (LOL!) but if I don't do it now they'll prolly end up being little summaries and I'll end up leaving out the major chunks when I end up blogging later.

Okay firstly, I'm 18! EIGHTEEN and not EIGHT! It feels like yesterday when I turned 8 and got baptized and all, but I'm not 8 anymore. I'm 18! Legal in so many aspects which pretty much makes me really excited and scared all at one go. I mean, eighteen seems to give me a sudden burst of extra freedom - both outside and in church. The liberty to drink and buy cigarettes (of which I'll never try), watch M18 movies, single dating... Plus at 18, I've got more responsibilities than before, and more things to accomplish than ever!

But before I start fretting and get overly excited,
Let me begin with the THANKYOUs first! :D

The people who SMS-ed me:
Ras :D
Kerlene :D
Roy :D
Sally Goh :D (Don't be sad even though you're the 4th cos you messaged at 0000hrs okay! The rest are just a couple of minutes/seconds earlier than you! :D)
Nana :D
Y^3 :D
Deborah (Enzyme) Lock :D
Wei Lin :D
Jia Ning :D
Sab :D (I'm so sorry I left out your name housewifey! D:)
Myra :D
Bestie :D
Gaga :D
Jin Yang :D
Charm :D
Chun Ling :D
Gayle :D
Melody Tai :D
Salted Pig :D
Michael Lee :D
Marisa :D
Ruthie :D
Manda Loh :D
Fi :D
MeenatchiC :D
Novi :D
Angela Siow :D
Mare :D
Galvin :D
Kenneth Tay :D
Joycelin Goh :D
Chia Gek :D
June Chan :D
Gloria Lim :D
Tracy Tan (NYJChoir) :D
Sakina :D
Xin Tao :D
Whimsy :D
Ee Chien :D
Jessica Lee :D

The people who FB-ed me:
Jane Tan :D
Heryani :D
Charissa Teo :D
Sherman Tai :D
Shuan :D
Roy :D
Melissa Chia :D
Wei Lin :D
Hongwei :D
Cheryl Heng :D
Mdm Raudhah :D
Travis Tan :D
Meng Long :D
Marsk Gor :D
Vivien Sim :D
Gaga:D
NYCHOIR :D
Neal :D
June Chan :D
Vanessa Yeap :D
Marisa :D
Bren :D
KM :D
Seehow :D
Ally :D
Li Hsing :D
Jane Leong :D
Merille Yong :D
Fecilia Liew :D
Sa :D
Roxanne Jie :D
Christina Wong :D
Michelle Wong :D
Loanshark :D
Beatrice Foong :D
Carol Lin :D
Jeanette Choong :D
Pei Xian :D
Grace Choo :D
Trey :D
Adeline Chua :D
Ai Ying :D
Mëi Ling :D
Olivia Hoe :D
Natalie Loh :D
Lauren Fu :D
Beaver :D
Sally Goh :D
Serene Lim :D
Abigail Teo :D
Mai Nhu :D
Dai Ling :D
Eugenio :D
Wiphaporn :D
Tiffany Toh :D
Dennis Kwang :D
Kristine Ann Koh :D
Rachael Ho :D
David Chen :D
Zheng Yuan :D
Sexy :D
Cheung Weng :D
Cheryl Lee :D
Joyce Tan :D
Ru Jun :D
Jace :D
Xin Ying :D
Charissa Ong :D
Leslie Theseira :D
TT :D
Syaf :D
Katrina Harwood :D

The people for the wonderful presents:

Amanda Loh: For the pretty blue prayer cushion, I will always remember to pray! :D
Malia - for the pretty helium balloon #1 and the beautiful lily! :D
KM & Family: for the awesome dinner treat on Monday night! East meets West (literally!) :D
Sally, Hui Chin & Tiffany: For the pretty helium balloon #2 which I had to carry around the school for the whole of Tuesday, haha! But I loved it! :D
Samantha Tan Li Ling, Peiyu, Corraine, Valerie Ling: For the beautiful snowglobe with music, it's really really pretty! :D And Sam, thanks for the additional card with the instax! :D
Joyce: For the card with eleven people's Joyce's wellwishes, it's a very cute card with all your different handwritings! :D
Jace: For the classy bilabong black wallet though you completely forgot I got a new wallet a couple of weeks ago, but I love it and I'll use it! :D
Quinne: For the handwritten card with the picture in front and all, love it! :D
Dawnna: For the Cadbury chocolates and the bunny hairband (though the girls made me wear and look like a cuckoo and all, haha!) Love your present! :D
YW + Sis June + Jace: For the card with your well-wishes, very much appreciated! :D
You Yi and Nora: For the pretty picture frame! It's really cute! :D
Nana, Meena, Zee, Alvie, Ras, Jin Yang: For the awesome dress! I will wear it in front of you guys... ... ... SOON, HAHAHAHAHA! (PS: I won't wear it with my pink cardigan, HAHAHAHA!) :D
Geraldine Lee (Yuan Shi): For the awesome Mickey Mouse watch and the green earrings! I love them! :D
Xintao: For the Winnie the Pooh keychain, very cute, eh heh heh. :D
Yee Mun, Kristine, Christina, Mel, Jin, Sherilyn: For the cute Winnie the Pooh Soft Toy! :D I like it, it's v. v. cute! :D :D
Deb, Fi, Mare, Sa: For the awesome, awesome huge Spongebob Plushie! I love! :D (And I will not call it Wally, heh heh!)
June: For the handphone strap with my name engraved from Couple Lab

(Will add on to the list as they come along :D)

Eek, I'm like tired already (again!) Haven't recuperated from camp yet, seriously.
Shall blog the surprises and all tomorrow or something! (I'll continue from here! :D)
Okay sheeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Xoxo.