<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, February 06, 2010
Velvet ropes and guitar, baby you're my rockstar in between the sets

Hey!

This week has been a truly awesome one!
Anyway, dedication post for the birthday week babies first!
Tuesday:


Serene Lim! Happy 18th Birthday! My Ex-A1 SL in TKGChoir! Goodness I haven't met you in ages since the last time I went over to Ms K's, I think! I miss you and I hope you're doing well in TJ k! I miss the times where we had to teach the girls during sectionals, and going for vocal lessons and listening to each other at Ms K's! Miss you!

Wednesday:

Gabriel Chew! My NYChoir SC-Partner-in-crime! HAHAHAHA! (My goodness, I make us sound like villians, mwahaha!) You're one of the most amusing comedians in my life HAHA! (The most amusing one was during some dinner where he wanted to say "peanut butter" but ended up saying "peanut butty" LOL :P) And I remember I always say sorry to Oli if I whack you or something, (Don't even know why, I guess it became a habit, haha!) Though you always "bully" me by asking me to do warmups and give the lamest excuses, I'm still so thankful to have known you, because you're one of the few people who always know my feelings and can advice me accordingly. And yes, remember to be nice to Oli and act 18 kayz! (The rest of the content's inside your card, and I'm sure you won't want me to publicize them, especially the nasi lemak thing. Lol!)
PS: The "Oli-was-mad" thing on Wed was so fun, hahahaha! xP Hope it was an awesome surprise! :)

Thursday:

Marisa Khong YY! Gayle always like to call her YY, and I think it's very cute!) Nineteen (and older!) already ah! Thanks for being the *cough cough* "manager" *cough cough* who will willing spend the rest of her life being my personal manager if I ever thought of becoming a singer one day and sing Don't Cry For Me Argentina for the rest of my life or something. Haha! Anyway, thanks for being such an awesome childhood friend and I hope you'll continue attracting *cough cough* hunks *cough cough* okay! All the best for your attachment starting from next month and you can start supporting my concert by coming for my first one in NY okay! Hahahaha! xP

Friday:

Simon! If there was one guy I want to shoot for smirking 900% of the time, laughing and reminding me of the blonde moments I had (Like the stupid b***ing one and the jumping-while-conducting joke and the * one), he'll be first in line. Seriously! Haha! And he's always suans me (ESP DURING PW - HE LAUGHED AT MY PASAR MALAM PROJECT OKAY! Oli, let's kick his kelong houses down one by one okay! :D) when the opportunity arises. Despite all those, thanks for being a competent and nice-during-all-other-times NYChoir VP and (for the third time I'm quoting my own SMS, Lol!) stay happy, smirk less, sing more, act 18 and don't practice poly**** okay! And I hope your wish of getting more Ms come true! (Or not if it's gonna be part of the poly**** plan.) Okay the rest of the content(expanded and blah) is in the "letter". Haha! Anyway, hoped you enjoyed last night's dinner celebration (I mean, I'm sure you did + that loveletter sms to us definitely proved us right! Okay content later!) :D

Saturday:
Rachelle! MY ALTO TWO GIRLIEEE! You're older than meeeeeeeeeee and your birthday's like, today! Wooh! You're the first pure Eurasion friend I ever ever met! (So cool right, I know!) Thank you for being such an awesome choir member and always making me laugh and being really concern, (esp when my emotions brought me on a rollercoaster ride last year.) We need Alto outing soon kayxzxzxzxz! Me heart you many many! (Will give you letterrrrrrrrrr on mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!) :D Hope you'll enjoy your day today! :) Kenneth Tay! One of the first few guyfriends I met during OLP in TKGS. (Think the last time I met you was prolly the second half of last year, I think) I remember koping your earphones during O levels music composition in com lab 1, listen to you singing Memory one octave lower than the usual when you and your pianist came over to TK to practice, singing over the phone - really v. funny, haha! And most of our MSN convos are really amusing! Lol! Thanks for being a really wonderful listening ear, advisor and good friend! All the best in VJ, choir and continue to have a passion for singing, bass SL! Hope you'll have an awesome day today too! Haha! xD

See, I told you there's like at least one person's birthday almost everyday this week! (apart from sunday and monday), three birthday celebrations which is gonna render me a broke kid :/

I think I'll have to either starve or eat homefood for the next few weeks, lol!

Anyway, I'm so exhausted now, I'm gonna sleep.
Tonight's been a totally awesome night, I love :)
Will blog more laterrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Come back later dearies!

Xoxo.