<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, February 06, 2010
Trust in me, for you know I won't run away



Hey!

Haha, I'm in the blogging mood now, might as well type a little before the atmosphere's gone, lol!

So like I said, this week's been a totally awesome week (apart from the introlectures which I'm really tempted to pon - only that I've never ponned school/lessons before and I really don't wanna be a bad kid and all, so yea. Heh!)


So technically, I officially start school on wednesday (Cos orientation's optional this year and I didn't go because orientation this year's done in OG and not CT, so I didn't see the point, yeah!) But anyway I went to school on monday to study with the exco in the afternoon and there was choir prac on tuesday where I did a couple of rounds of practices for Paparazzi and conducting Iddem dem (I really have to try to stop thinking about the Yom Ma Yo part where I accidentally jumped while practicing conducting with the choir last Sat and everyone prolly remembers me as the jumping SC for life now, awesome job Jes.) and we cut leaflets for CCA Bazaar on the next day.


Wed - CCA Bazaar was quite alright; thought my conducting sucks though. (Because the environment sucks so bad I can't really hear the choir sing at one point of time, D:) Sectionals, combined prac with TT followed by exco meeting with TT. Okay, so concert plans are finalised. We're just doing Beauty and the Beast for the second half of the concert, but it'll be awesome. I'M SO EXCITED OKAY I MAY HYPERVENTILATE ANYTIME! HAHAHA! Oh yes, and anyway, NYCHOIR CONCERT'S ON THE 22nd MAY (And not 14th May as I mentioned earlier) WHICH IS A SATURDAY NIGHT SO MUST COME AND SUPPORT OKAY! MUST BUY TIX FROM ME IF INTERESTED! :D Tix prices not out yet though, will post all details when everything's finalised! :) So when the meeting ended at 8plus, Oli "stormed" out of the room. And the plan started. NLB and I questioned Gab about why Oli was so unhappy and all and NLB called Oli to ask where she was so Gab went to look for her while the rest of us gave excuses to leave. Don't know what they did upstairs, but we were waiting and waiting at the Drum and then we counted to 3 before shouting HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIEL! HAHA SO FUN! And then Oli was like, you've got punked! WOOH! They came down and Gab opened his present from the exco. Got him converse sneakers in a light green shade plus socks!

Thursday, I had lessons till 1pm after which I did hw with the exco and went out with Rach for awhile to get Simon's socks and the wrapping paper before having dinner plus dessert with Bryan and Sonia before Bryan headed for the army on Sat (Which is today actually, lol!) Haha really fun talking with the both of them, and Sonia's so cute okay. She didn't know that Lorong Chuan is one station away from Serangoon so she CABBED from Serangoon MRT to Lorong Chuan MRT! Aiyooo! Anyway it was really awesome night, and they walked me to Serangoon MRT before Bryan accompanied Sonia to her place to pop by and talk to Kenric!


Yesterday was v. fun! School's timetable was quite ridiculous though - went to school at 8am for a 1hr talk and the one and only lecture I had was Bio which was at 11.30am. So I end school at 12.30pm (plus an ultimate waste of time, honestly) My DSA and appeal J1s invited me to go for lunch with them so we had Subway before going back to school for choir. And ASAPH BABOOSENG LEH, you still owe me 6 rounds round the track hor! Sectionals, combined and by the time everything ended it was close to 9 so in the end I didn't manage to go to church for rehearsal D: Rach gave Simon his clue and he guessed Singapura Plaza at the first time, HAHA so funny when the answer's like the opposite way. So we went to Fish & Co to celebrate the Jan & Feb babies birthdays (who are namely Zhuohong, GabChew, Simon, Carl and Kerlene) which was so fun! Dinner, chat, cake-eating, cake-throwing-in-the-face-session, camwhoring moments (My cam died halfway D:), Fish & Co's way of celebrating which includes standing on the chairs while we sing the birthday song while the birthday babies hold the sparklers and blowing the candles whilst standing on the chair and Simon ordered beer (in uniform, mind you!) but cannot make it - a couple of sips and his sanity is somewhat gone coupled with a rose-red blushed face, HAHA! And Simon's "loveletter" sms last night started with Simon says instead of Hey xxx, haha. So now all of us are keeping that sms! Lol!
T'was an awesome night, me likey! And I love my exco, as always. :D

Okay, I need to sleep, church's at 9am tmr and I don't wanna look zombie-fied and scare the wits out of the church members, haha!

Xoxo.