![]() |
|
PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (: You always drop me a mail/add me on MSN/FB at: cookie-dough.jesminx@hotmail.com
(She'll do more editing here after the big PROMOS okay? :D) My other link 1 My other link 2 My other link 3 Birthday Wishlist 2010 1. The big Spongebob &/or Patrick Soft Toy from Toys R' Us! 2. The Pluto dog! (I think they sell it at More than Words?) 3. Big, big POOH SOFT TOY! :D 4. Any other gigantic and cute soft toys! (LOL I never seem to be sick of soft toys, LOL!) 5. A new pair of converse sneakers/shoes! My "new" pair of nike school shoes JUST DIED ON ME and I'm wearing my sad old mickey-mouse-edition adidas shoes again. LOL. 6. Big helium balloon! 7. Flowers! 8. Dresses! (Idk why I suddenly start to like wearing dresses, LOL!) 9. Handmade DIY scrapbook/collages and stuff! (And please don't plaster like 1001 unglam photos of me or something! :/ LOL!) 10. Letters/Notes! 11. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Other Dates! 12. Surprises! (Not the bad ones though, HAHA!) 13. School Bag/Carry-out bag! 14. A nice new pair of heels! ♥Blogshop AMK Youth LDS Website NYJC NYJChoir TKGS TKGPB TKGChoir Family ♂Jace Ong ♀Lam Kar Mun;KM ♀Neo Hui May ♂Ong Chu Xian;Chuzanna ♀Sidney Magliari;Sid KHS ♀Amanda Lim ♀Amanda Tan ♀Chua Si Min ♀Karan Liow ♀Kek Yan Lin ♀Lee Miao Qian;Kellyn ♀Ng Zhao Ying;Housefly ♀Rachel Yeung ♀Sharlene Lee ♀Stella Tan ♀Tay Hui Shia;Cynthia TKGS 2/5'06 ♀Chelsea Tan ♀Deborah Quek ♀Jovina Low ♀Lee Kailing;Kai ♀Lim Yan Jun;YJ ♀Victoria Chan TKGS 4/1'08 ♀Dionne Teo ♀Grace Chan;Bestie ♀Lim Hwee Key ♀Marianne Loh ♀Melissa Chia;Mel ♀Noelle Leow ♀Sabrina;Saggaye ♀Sheree Lim ♀Soh Yi Ai;Beaver ♀Sylvia Tong;Daokia ♀Whimsy Yu ♀Wynne Lim TKGS Choir ♀Brenda Lai;Bread ♀Deborah Lock;Enzyme ♀Elsa Chan;Sa ♀Fiona Tan;Fi ♀Loy Zhi Jun ♀Marianne Ng;Mare ♀Sandy Khoo;Snad ♀Sarah Ng ♀Sherlyn Koh;Bero ♀Syafiqah Adha';Syaf ♀Victoria Koh;Viktorya ♀Vivi Tan ♀Yap Yi Ying;Y3 TKGS PB ♀Aisyah ♀Carol Lin ♀Donna Chua ♀Goh Yi Zhen ♀Lim Xuan Han;Loanshark ♀Michelle;Mishe TKGS OLP ♀Felicia Chan ♀Jane Leong ♀Lim Zheng Yuan ♂Kenneth Tay ♂Travis Tan TKGians ♀Shermin Chan ♀Suzanna Farid ♀Toh Yi Qian;YQ NYJC 0901 ♀Fecilia Liew ♂Jin Yang;JY ♀Kerlene;Leney ♀Ras ♀Sahana;Nana ♀Sally Goh NYJC Choir ♀Anita Set;Annie ♀Charissa Ong ♀Charmaine Tan ♂Gabriel Cheow;Moomoo ♀Jeanette Choong;Gnet ♀Kiew Chi Wei ♀Nabillah;NLB ♀Olivia Djawoto;Oli ♀Ruth Teo;YTF Pro LDS Youth ♀Ally Chan ♀Amanda Loh;Manda ♀Aubrey Soh ♀Bea Cahigas;Bear ♂Benjamin Huang;Benjy ♂Bryan Chia ♀Casey Lee;Cas ♂Chong Woon Han;Han ♀Erin Wu ♂Galvin Tan ♀Gayle Tan ♀Joyce Tan;Headachemate ♀Malia Ang;Cookie ♀Michiyo ♀Marisa Khong;Sasa ♂Michael Lee;Mike ♀Myra Lai;Myla Rai ♀Nora Soh ♀Quinne Tan;Quin ♂Royden Tan; Roy ♀Sethrina Ng;Seth ♀Shauna Foo ♂Sherwayne ♂Tan Wen Jie ♂Trent Lai Others ♂Andres Lim;Chemical ♂Endy ♀Fangmin
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 July 2012 February 2013 June 2013 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Saturday, January 23, 2010
A million worth of apologies.
I'm sorry if I scolded you.
I'm sorry if I made you upset. I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry if I seemed too preoccupied with everything else and may seem to have forgotten you. I'm sorry if I couldn't help solve the problem. I'm sorry if I didn't do my part well enough to cushion the problem or lessen the pain. I'm sorry if I've been pretty much awfully quiet, quieter than before. I'm sorry if I did say that we weren't friends anymore. I'm sorry if I became so exasperated I just couldn't reason anything. I'm sorry if I screamed at you for various reasons. I'm sorry if I said I didn't care anymore. I'm sorry if I've been too incompetent. I'm sorry if I get impatient. I'm sorry if I've been shooting you down. I'm sorry I'm such a horrible person, a horrible friend. I hate it when I start to become a perfectionist, because perfectionist itself is imperfection and things always, always go wrong when I start drilling into the nitty gritty stuff. I hate demanding so much when I feel that I may not be able to produce as much as I demand for. I hate the feeling when I can do absolutely nothing to salvage the problem, and see the person crumbling down. I hate saying things like "I don't wanna friend you anymore." or "I don't care." or "I don't wanna know." because I know that I never meant it when I said it and always end up feeling more upset than I should. I hate seeing two parties feeling upset, and I can't find a way to patch things up. I hate it when my voice quality goes down, down, down and I feel like I've just thrown my parent's 1 year's worth of voice training down the drain. I hate it when I break down. I hate my expectations for myself because most of them are so unrealistic and I can only cry when I don't meet them. I hate when I feel exasperated and start scolding and screaming (esp. at all the innocent people) until I hear absolute silence or till I feel like I'm being listened to. It's been only 22 days into the new year, but... (I really don't know how to describe this.) I'm really going through wayyyyy much more than you think I am. I've been trying to keep all this problems and pain in me, but I guess sometimes my heart rules over my head and I start becoming cranky and horrid. For now, try to understand. And, I'm genuinely sorry for everything that went wrong. I really am. :( Today is a horrid day, and it's really my fault. I got quite exasperated during choir cos I couldn't match the words to the notes and I couldn't feel the sense of security even when there were only 8 people singing. (One per section: Sop 1 - Kerlene Sop 2 - Monica Alto 1 - Nabillah Alto 2 - Me Tenor 1 - Yan Jun Tenor 2 - Zhuo Hong Bass 1 - Darren Boh Bass 2 - Gabriel Chew) And I kinda got abit overwhelmed by loads of stuff which I don't wanna mention which led to me becoming a lil' cranky and all by about 8pm and my voice became so horrendously horrible by then I don't even know where to hide my face. Okay, I think it kind of built up to the climax and I did say some stuff to Michael which I know I shouldn't have said. Shoot, and Sis Serene heard me tell him that I didn't want to be his friend anymore and she went like "Why you say that?" Okay I'm a horrible friend, I'm a horrible friend. I feel like digging myself a hole and hide underneath forever. I am so so so so so so sorry okay, please forgive me okayyyyyy :( And also to those 7 people (SLs and members) + David (who stood in for Gab for awhile), I'm also so so so so sorry that I was so terribly impatient this afternoon - I really wanted to get the song settled and done well, but I guess I'm becoming too much of a perfectionist and wanting to get the nitty gritty details done and all, not realising that I went overboard. And Gloria, I'm so sorry for whatever I said today, I'm really sorry. I still love you and you're still my closest, closest friend in Nanyang! :( Goodness, writing all these really wanna make me cry. I'M HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEE! D: (To hype up the intensity, the last two songs that were on my playlists were Kiss the Rain by Yiruma and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Smart.) *Sobs* |