![]() |
|
PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (: You always drop me a mail/add me on MSN/FB at: cookie-dough.jesminx@hotmail.com
(She'll do more editing here after the big PROMOS okay? :D) My other link 1 My other link 2 My other link 3 Birthday Wishlist 2010 1. The big Spongebob &/or Patrick Soft Toy from Toys R' Us! 2. The Pluto dog! (I think they sell it at More than Words?) 3. Big, big POOH SOFT TOY! :D 4. Any other gigantic and cute soft toys! (LOL I never seem to be sick of soft toys, LOL!) 5. A new pair of converse sneakers/shoes! My "new" pair of nike school shoes JUST DIED ON ME and I'm wearing my sad old mickey-mouse-edition adidas shoes again. LOL. 6. Big helium balloon! 7. Flowers! 8. Dresses! (Idk why I suddenly start to like wearing dresses, LOL!) 9. Handmade DIY scrapbook/collages and stuff! (And please don't plaster like 1001 unglam photos of me or something! :/ LOL!) 10. Letters/Notes! 11. Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Other Dates! 12. Surprises! (Not the bad ones though, HAHA!) 13. School Bag/Carry-out bag! 14. A nice new pair of heels! ♥Blogshop AMK Youth LDS Website NYJC NYJChoir TKGS TKGPB TKGChoir Family ♂Jace Ong ♀Lam Kar Mun;KM ♀Neo Hui May ♂Ong Chu Xian;Chuzanna ♀Sidney Magliari;Sid KHS ♀Amanda Lim ♀Amanda Tan ♀Chua Si Min ♀Karan Liow ♀Kek Yan Lin ♀Lee Miao Qian;Kellyn ♀Ng Zhao Ying;Housefly ♀Rachel Yeung ♀Sharlene Lee ♀Stella Tan ♀Tay Hui Shia;Cynthia TKGS 2/5'06 ♀Chelsea Tan ♀Deborah Quek ♀Jovina Low ♀Lee Kailing;Kai ♀Lim Yan Jun;YJ ♀Victoria Chan TKGS 4/1'08 ♀Dionne Teo ♀Grace Chan;Bestie ♀Lim Hwee Key ♀Marianne Loh ♀Melissa Chia;Mel ♀Noelle Leow ♀Sabrina;Saggaye ♀Sheree Lim ♀Soh Yi Ai;Beaver ♀Sylvia Tong;Daokia ♀Whimsy Yu ♀Wynne Lim TKGS Choir ♀Brenda Lai;Bread ♀Deborah Lock;Enzyme ♀Elsa Chan;Sa ♀Fiona Tan;Fi ♀Loy Zhi Jun ♀Marianne Ng;Mare ♀Sandy Khoo;Snad ♀Sarah Ng ♀Sherlyn Koh;Bero ♀Syafiqah Adha';Syaf ♀Victoria Koh;Viktorya ♀Vivi Tan ♀Yap Yi Ying;Y3 TKGS PB ♀Aisyah ♀Carol Lin ♀Donna Chua ♀Goh Yi Zhen ♀Lim Xuan Han;Loanshark ♀Michelle;Mishe TKGS OLP ♀Felicia Chan ♀Jane Leong ♀Lim Zheng Yuan ♂Kenneth Tay ♂Travis Tan TKGians ♀Shermin Chan ♀Suzanna Farid ♀Toh Yi Qian;YQ NYJC 0901 ♀Fecilia Liew ♂Jin Yang;JY ♀Kerlene;Leney ♀Ras ♀Sahana;Nana ♀Sally Goh NYJC Choir ♀Anita Set;Annie ♀Charissa Ong ♀Charmaine Tan ♂Gabriel Cheow;Moomoo ♀Jeanette Choong;Gnet ♀Kiew Chi Wei ♀Nabillah;NLB ♀Olivia Djawoto;Oli ♀Ruth Teo;YTF Pro LDS Youth ♀Ally Chan ♀Amanda Loh;Manda ♀Aubrey Soh ♀Bea Cahigas;Bear ♂Benjamin Huang;Benjy ♂Bryan Chia ♀Casey Lee;Cas ♂Chong Woon Han;Han ♀Erin Wu ♂Galvin Tan ♀Gayle Tan ♀Joyce Tan;Headachemate ♀Malia Ang;Cookie ♀Michiyo ♀Marisa Khong;Sasa ♂Michael Lee;Mike ♀Myra Lai;Myla Rai ♀Nora Soh ♀Quinne Tan;Quin ♂Royden Tan; Roy ♀Sethrina Ng;Seth ♀Shauna Foo ♂Sherwayne ♂Tan Wen Jie ♂Trent Lai Others ♂Andres Lim;Chemical ♂Endy ♀Fangmin
May 2007
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 May 2012 July 2012 February 2013 June 2013 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Saturday, December 26, 2009
A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices.
Boo!
Happy 2nd Day of Christmas/Boxing Day! :) *Virtual punch on your face!* :D (HAHA YOU CAN'T PUNCH ME BACK NOW! :D) Anyway, I've decided to change my blog address for the time being because I need a lil' breathing space from ________ (Yes I know they've been reading whatever I've been writing, and I really need some space from them to genuinely blog what I want to without them coming to me and say "Hey, you shouldn't write this this this and that that that.") Lol. I'll revert back to the other blog add after I'm through with all my drama, but for now, do relink to this address for the time being! :) I'm really sorry for the inconvenience! :( Okay, this is Part one of Part two. Lol. Second part of Part two will come later. Lol! 1. Christmas shopping with YQ. Basically, we went to Tamp 1 because we wanted to meet up. Yiying didn't come over because she was in M'sia, that lucky girl! So anyway, YQ wanted to get her Christmas shopping done by that day (at least for her VJChoirmates, if I'm not wrong) at Tamp 1 so we were just walking around. And she bought loads of random stuff like shampoo and notebooks and ezlink card stickers (I helped to choose some, so yay me. I didn't ask her to get the shampoo though. Lol!) We got hungry after the shopping so we went down to the basement to get sushi and some other random food and sat down to eat and chat. It was really awesome when we just sit down and ate and talk about basically everything under the sky - from NYChoir and VJChoir to pretty much personal stuff. I guess this is how simple pleasures can be derived, by just talking. And I kinda understand how people can be underappreciated at times because I've also been through it before, so it's alright and things will always change for the better! :) I walked her to the bus interchange after that and headed for church (if I'm not wrong.) 2. SC Lunch I was supposed to meet Gabchew at Orchard MRT but that DINGDONG was late and ended up scaring me from the back (He only managed to do that because he exited from the WRONG SIDE OF THE MRT -.- Anyway he came down from school, so yea.) We couldn't decide where to eat so we ended up walking round ION's basement, only to decide that Gab wanted Crystal Jade so we headed down to Ngee Ann City. So at Crystal Jade (surprisingly, his Chinese/Cantonese is not too bad, for a Barker boy.), we ordered porridge (okay, yea we're weird people, but the porridge was really pretty good!) and after what seemed like waiting for eternity, the food finally came. Well, when we went out, we were planning to talk about the plans for the concert in May, but we ended diverting and talking about EVERYTHING ELSE (which of course, includes dear Olivia) so yes, epic fail but funmeetup. Haha. After lunch, we walked around Orchard because he wanted to look for Oli's Christmas present and I wanted to look around so we walked around Ngee Ann and everywhere else. I remember when we were at Taka where we saw this pretty photoframe and Gab was asking about the cost and I said "Should be less than 50bucks?" and he's like, "Taka leh! At least 100bucks". So we went nearer to take a look at the price and it was $249! (Obviously he started gloating after that!) so after that, for every thing I asked, he'll just add $xxx ONLY. DINGDONG! Anyway, it was a futile attempt; he didn't manage to find anything for her so he went to meet his mum while I went to church for musical rehearsal after that. 3. ACJC Carolling. Han invited us to the carolling event via FB so I went with Leslie Theseira to watch his ex-choir's performance. Met him at Tanjong Pagar MRT (We were very, very, very early because the destination wasn't as far as he thought -.-) plus he was super high when I met him and couldn't believe that it was me even though I only cut my fringe (Thank goodness I really didn't have to show him my IC to prove my identification.) So we talked (with him insanely leveling up his egoness to H6, insider's joke, don't bother) and walked to Keppel Tower where their carolling was supposed to take place. We were STILL EARLY when we reached there so we ended up circling that area TWICEEEE before we went in to watch the performance (because someone was so scared of meeting someone due to something silly. HAHAHAHAHA!) The carolling was really good though, and that really made me miss singing with TKGChoir where the sound was still SOLID and all. Ah, GWH Choir. Nvm. And it really brought out the Christmas spirit which made me feel so christmassy and happy after that. :) Anyway, we waited outside after their performance because Leslie (wanted/was asked by his teachers) to talk to his ex-choristers and I honestly did feel abit weird there because everyone (esp. his choir friends) was staring at us like we're _________ when we really aren't. (And sorry Les, it didn't really make things better when you asked me if we should pretend to be one. Lol!) :( Han later asked us to lunch with them even though I was so so so so reluctant to because I was the ODD ONE OUTTTT and Leslie INSISTED Han persuade me to go lunch with them even though I was on the brink of killing himmmmmm. :/ They won anyway, so I went for lunch with the ACJC choir people who were quite mad but nice. Anyway, Han and Leslie had this rather intellectual 20th C music talk while I just sat there, ate my food and listened. Lol. After lunch, Leslie asked me to accompany him to music essentials to look for some scores while the rest of em' went to Meridian to play lan. Lol. All of us were supposed to alight at Dhoby but Leslie was so busy talking to me + train's super packed, we ended up missing Dhoby and Somerset! We ended up alighting at Orchard and walked all the way down to music essentials! Anyway, it was kind of a wasted trip, seeing how he couldn't find the score in the end. Lol. Trained to church (Because I was too lazy to walk to church even though he offered to walk me there from music essentials.) for rehearsal after that. Anyway, it was just 2 stops. Heehee :) 4. Nativity @ SSC. The Nativity was so, so AWESOME! I watched on friday with Sab & EC and helped to usher on saturday. So on Friday evening, I met up with my two girls at Newton MRT and we walked to church. We were a lil' early so we went to the back building to sit till 7ish where we went to the SSC. We were ushered by a 3rd warder, if I'm not wrong. We went one round and it was so good. The first scene was a scholar (played by a first warder, if I'm not wrong) sitting by a candlelit lamp writing on the scroll. Next, the group of third warders enchanted us with Far, far away on Judea's plains and giving out candles. I really, really loved this set because the room just felt so white and simply divine. We then walked to the 3 wisemen's tent (played by Bro Rajan, Bryan and Galvin - AMK Ward FTW!) and I don't know why, their "SHALOM" was so syncronized I was trying so hard not to laugh. Next on, we walked into King Herold's magnificent room (played by Titus) and two other RS sisters from Woodlands Ward which was so funny because he was trying to be evil and fierce but it was just so funny because it's a young man playing after all. Lol! I think the feeding part was quite cute though. As "King Herold" "threw us out" of his room, we were greeted by shepards of old played by the Toa Payoh YM (David, Jeremy, Sherman) and I totally couldn't recognise Sherman until halfway through the act! O.o Haha. We were then ushered to the last destination, Mary and Joseph's stable (Played by Marion and Michael respectively - Clementi Ward) where they sang as they caressed the baby. (Mike, my friend said you were a bit zhao xia though. Haha) We were then brought to the "marketplace" on the 2nd floor where there were refreshments and all. I know Sab was really impressed by the sets and EC was just literally freaked out in the angel's room because it was just so white, quiet and pure! :) Took some pictures using Sab's cam which she's already uploaded on FB, go see it if you haven't! :D Anyway, I was really surprised that most of the parts were taken by the youth! LDS YOUTH FTW! You guys were TOTALLY AWESOME ALRIGHT! :) :) I ushered on Saturday with Marisa, Gayle, Myra, Huiyi, Brian Sham and his sis and some other youths. I think we brought about 3 or 4 groups that night and it was so fun. The first set was done by a missionary (who's currently in my ward now. Yay!), second set by a group of Filipino (Third) warders, third set by AMK Ward (Galvin, Bryan and Jace! - Trust me, it's the first time in 17 years I saw my brother PERFORMING! You should have totally been there!), fourth set by Joshua, Myra's mum and another sister from Woodlands, fifth set by Bro Peter Chiu, Benjy and Jeremy from Toa Payoh and the final set for Saturday's by Germaine Yee and a returned missionary (I heard) from Clementi. The ushering was really tiring but totally fun! And I ushered my family on Saturday too! (Haha, I can totally imagine the pain when Jones was standing right in front of Jace when he performed!) xP We camwhored like nuts after the last group on Saturday at the 3 wisemen's tent! Awesome fun! :) ![]() ![]()
Okay, I shall blog more later. I'm a bit exhausted and I need to get back to work. Heehee. Fall on your knees! Xoxo. |