<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, December 20, 2009
Santa Claus is coming to town!

Since it's 5 days to Christmas (Like Yay!), I shall just be random and post a wishlist (which will still be applicable to my birthday and all next year!) Whee! :)

Christmas09/Birthday10 Wishlist!
1. New phone
Yes, I genuinely NEED a new phone. Though I really really loved this phone and it kinda holds quite a lot of memories, it's pretty much malfunctioning pretty badly to a point where there was a couple of days where I could not even open my inbox, which ends up functioning as everything else except a phone. So I'm repeating, new phone! :)

2. Ipod Nano (80/160G) (Preferably in pink? :D)
I wanted this for a very, very, very long time!

2a. Alternatively, an Iphone/Itouch will be good :)

3. A pretty pink/black wallet

4. Dresses
I can't believe I'm becoming so feminine since I didn't fancy them in the past. Must have been prom. Lol!

5. More clothes

6. Flowers
I'm such a sucker for flowers. Lol!

7. Notes/Cards

8. Awesome baked food
(This is also to prove to Les that I'm NOT ON A DIET! )

9. Soft toys
Always a sucker for this :)

Okay, on to the non-materialistic part.
1. For my eighteenth to be really awesome to make up for the really sucky seventeenth.

2. To be a less rebellious kid. Really.
I know I haven't really been a good girl this year.

3. 6As.

4. History to never, ever, ever repeat again.

That's all for now.
Will put up more when I think of it.
Goodness me, this seems more of a new year resolution :/

Anyway, things that I've been doing for the past few weeks.
- Mugging sessions in the libraries. (Either on my own/with Sab)
- Morning jogging/chill on breakwaters sessions with Sab
- A lil' Christmas shopping with Yi Qian. (Btw YQ, I'm reminding you to tell me when you'll be coming over to your gran's so that I can pass you yr present. Haha.)
- SC Lunch at CJ's. (Chewy wants me to take a picture of the receipt and tag Rachel to prove to her that it's not as costly as she thought. Lol!)
- ACJC carolling session with Les
- Church musical rehearsals at SSC
- Nativity event at SSC. (Brought Sab and EC on Friday, Ushered on Saturday)
- Chillout session with Marisa, Gayle, Jace and Galvin
- Touchrug session with AMK Youth
- Chillout session with Amanda Loh at her place
- Piano Practicing for Fi's voice exam
- Random Voice Pracs
- Baking

Okay, I'm sure I did some other stuff, but I just can't recall at this moment of time.
Ohwell. Guess I'll just add on to the list when my mind's more sober. Heh.
I shall post pictures the next time round'.

Oh guess what, Jane's talking to me on MSN now in CHINESE!

janeeleong洁莹- o_O says (9:48PM)
once a while 讲华语是ok的

Thanks ah, Jane! :/
Okay, that was random.

So, till the next post!

Xoxo.