<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Tell me.

32 days to P r o m o s .

I shouldmust be mugging! But PW's SO getting in MY WAY. ):
And life doesn't get any better when you have to constantly check litespeed for new lecture notes/tutorials/lecture recordings/misc/blah. I need more discipline than this. ): ): ):

Blogger is being screwed today - the toolbar sector has vanish into thin air again, so no pictures this time round. (Okay, it's not that I've got lots of pictures to post anyway. And you can always see them on fb - if I don't feel lazy enough to post em' up. Heh :D)

It's been a crazy week coupled with tests and Bio SPA and I couldn't be happier when Friday came when Ms Peh said "Pens down." in the lab. Econs was genuinely screwed - I only wrote a miserably 2-pages essay because I spent wayyyy too much time explaining contractionary fiscal policy. Math was still pretty alright, I suppose. I'm secretly praying that I'll get my 20/20 for Bio SPA if I'm careful enough. (And Chem SPA too, except that there's a higher risk there because the classmates endpoints has a range of about plus minus 0.5. O.o Heh.)

I'm just so OVERJOYED the first SPA's OVER! YAY! :D :D :D

Night studies have proven to be relatively effective thus far. I've been getting a good load of work done (Even though I'm being constantly piled up with more work the following day, tsk to me.)



Shopping with HS and Seehow for Oli's present was highly amusing. I get to see shopping in a new perspective. SEEHOW is the __________ shopping companion ever. (Fill in the blanks on your own.) Anyway, they finally made up their minds on bodyshop stuff. And Charm told Seehow she wants bodyshop for her birthday too! HAHA! SEEHOW DEAL WITH IT! HAHA! xP



Oli's surprise birthday last night was a blast too! Haha. And well, she didn't even become suspicious until she got up the open terrace! HAHAHA. Anyway, I left home at almost 4(I wanted to leave at 3.30, but I was doing something else so I kept procrastinating...) and I started worrying when I realised I was going to be really late because I had no idea it takes 16minutes from Dhoby Ghaut to Hougang. (I thought it would take only 10mins. O.o) So when I reached Hougang, I was secretly praying that I won't be the latest, and true enough, when I walked towards the bus interchange, I saw Seehow and Hansi! HAHAHA! Yay. We waited for JY to get Gabchew and for Zhuo Hong to come. (Fortunately bus 112 came after Zhuo Hong arrived. Haha!) Alighted at the bus-stop outside her condo and we tried to go in with the other residents but the boys made too much of a commotion to make us look like residents. So I registered Gabchew's name. HAHAHA. On the way to the open terrace, Sarah (Oli's sis met us - awesome sis okay!) met us and brought us up. We were suppose to deco the place with balloons but the boys seemed to be having more fun doing silly stuff like blowing 2 balloons at one go (Carl), putting balloons in the stomach pretending to be pregnant (eg. SEEHOW.), Mai Nhu dancing the Aces day dance which I totally forgot how to dance (Tell Me by Wondergirls) and making randomrandom videos at the open space singing TarzenGC and JaneOli (Improvised by the boys.), taking more random videos while we were tying the balloons up and laughing later. Oli came up later and just stunned there. Her reaction was like, a turtle. Lol! And her mum told all of us about the planning and stuff when Oli somewhat calmed down a little. The catered food arrive later, and all of us ate. The cheesecake was really really good! HAHA. Boys on one table, Girls plus Gabchew on the other and so we were talking and teasing each other. Oli's classmates came over at 7ish; they ate while we played Taboo and the Psychiatrist and they joined us later. Gcheow came over at about 8 (to clear up eat the food). The psychiatrist game ended though Gcheow, Simon and Carl still couldn't figure out the disease. Haha. Chatted with random people later. (This is the part where I am tempted to burn JY alive for happily reminding Gcheow about the Macs incident that happened idk how many weeks ago. O.o) which turned into some crazy and embarassing conversation with Gcheow, Simon and Gchew (with Sharon and Gnet teasing me too. O.o) Bleah. I promised the 3 guys to watch out, so you three WATCH OUT. Haha. Walked down with Oli and talked to her for awhile before we went up to see the boys play twisters. Super funny! Videocammed & took unglam photoshots of the games process. Grace, Rachel, Oli and I played after the boys and it was plain hilarious. Plus the boys got a taste of last laugh when we look silly in weird positions. Lol. Rachel emerged victorious after a good 20minutes plus, I think. Cake-cutting moment. Her cupcakes were really really cute with hearts on each cupcake and a "Happy 17th Birthday Olivia" on four cupcakes. No prizes for guessing who took the "Olivia" cupcake. Haha. (No, it wasn't Oli. Haha.) Continued chatting till about 10 before the lights went out and some of us brought Oli's stuff to her place while the rest left. Went to her room while she opened her presents and read the letters/cards. Left at 10.40pm when Dad called up.
Thanks for the invitation and I hoped you did enjoy the surprise anyway. Have an awesome awesome 17th Saikang Warrior Princess! :D

And I'll wait for blogger to return to normal before picture posting :D (And for Oli's side of the photos&videos to come in) :D

I'm deciding whether to change my blogskin. SHOULD I?

And I'm going back to TKGS tomorrow and meetup with my bestestbestest friends and bestestbestest teachers! LOVES!
(The moment I left school, at least 2 of my teachers got engaged/married. Haha. )

YQ & N, I've linked the both of you!
Oli, I know we look really different from our SYF days (which wasn't really that long ago, haha!)
Xoxo.