<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, July 08, 2009
What did I do, I did it for you

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT???
I pass math! YAY YAY YAY GO ME! :D :D
Despite the fever, the panic attack cos I started like, half an hour later, and how I dropped my travel declaration form from the hall to the canteen (yea, how awesomely smart) and blah, I still managed to pass math. Haha. Okay, I'm just being overlyoverly happy even though my pass is really really borderline. (Plus not that the paper was terribly difficult or anything. HAHAHA.)

Anyway, I made my way back to TKG yesterday to collect my SGC yesterday (which seems pretty good-lookin' on the exterior but filled with crappy interior o.o), so kudos to me! :D :D :D Like all my NY friends were so shocked when I said "I wanna go back to TK to collect my SGC!" and they were like, "HUH, YOU HAVEN'T COLLECTED IT YET?!" Okay, this proves that I'm a very busy person filled with loads of events in my wonderfully disgusting goth-coloured NYJC schooldiary. Haha. Andandand, Elsa and Deb and Fiona happened to finish IR(Okay, not exactly happened, I did come a little later) so they came down to say hi. AND DEB LITERALLY WENT MAD WHEN SHE PULLED ME TO THE FOYER FROM THE SECURITY GUARD POST and I nearly died. Haha. So I went to collect the cert, chatted to the juniors, was brought around the circular block(to see the posters for PI, which is a closed event this year because of H1N1 ): ): ): THIS IS SUCH A BADBADBAD TIME D: SIGH. ), got captured by three green aliens and transported upwardsyanked up by the juniors to the MEP workroom to say hi to Miss Tong whom I ended up talking to from about 5 till 6plus when I realised that if I didn't leave, the security guard prolly wouldn't give me back my buspass and I can't go to school the next day! Elsa was supersuper funny - when we were up on the 4th floor, she knocked on the MEP workroom and said to Miss Tong (who happened to be inside with 2 girls) "We've got a situation to discuss." and Miss Tong looked up and said something to Elsa which I didn't catch. I popped my head a couple of seconds later and Elsa started laughing and when Miss Tong finally noticed my presence, she went like "Hi! *Pauses for awhile* So she's the situation? Give me 5 minutes!" HAHAHA! So amusingamusingamusing! So while we waited outside patiently (okay, we were talking, rather. Haha!), Miss Ng came along from the longer side of the staircase and I said hi plus talked abit, before she went in to settle the stuff with the two girls who were initially with Miss Tong, and Miss Tong came out and started talking.
xP Ah so yes we (Deb, Elsa, Fiona, Miss Tong and I) were chatting about choir (oh amusing stuff I've heard xP). And later Elsa had to leave and after that, Miss Tong said she had work to do (but I seriously ended up distrupting her work, I'm sure about it. She left her com on but she was just talking to me. Haha.) so she invited us in to the MEP Workroom where we continued talking (with Miss Ng inside as well) about how they were trying to find good leaders in choir while stringE had excess no. of potential leaders(sigh) and abit about OLP too and I found out some stuff I never knew! Like how Kang Wei was the top scorer in TKSS and was topping every single subject and all (Ohman, neighbour school and I knew nothing. I knew I was slow D:). Scary! D: Haha. And Miss Tong ranted about how much, much, much better the current batch of MEP AND OLP people did for the Haydn component of the mock paper (which was the Prelim paper we took last year, and I'm pretty sure most of the OLP people were single-digit Haydn epic failure cases. Like me. And I remembered getting 0.5 or 1 mark over 12 for the essay and Wanshi was especially shocked cos she was expecting me to do better than her but no, I didn't. Haha.) But still, good riddance studying Haydn and Symphony 104. Haha.

Tonight's tuition night, which I was told that I made more than 10marks worth of careless mistakes. Which means I could have improved by 2/3 grades. AHHHHH *Cries*, but nevermind it's over. I guess I'm still pretty proud (and should be) for staying alive throughout the 2 hour of physical, mental(math) and more mental(sick) torture, so once again, kudos to me :D

Let's see my after-school schedule for the rest of the PW week, which I have to hand in my 1st draft of WR to Mr Wong by tomorrow(well, later actually, it's past 12 already.)
-Thursday: Attending Gorgor's shop opening at Far East Plaza.
-Friday: Choir Prac.
-Saturday: Cantamus workshop + concert.
AH YES CAN'T WAIT MAN. Most of my comm members (and some other choir members) are going for cantamus! xP

I STILL HATE PW. The WR's driving me totally insane, and I HAVE TO REDO MY SURVEY AGAIN! WHYYYYYYY ):
AHHHHHHHHHH WRWRWRWRWRWRWRWRWRWRWRWRWRWR FTL D:

Okay, IDC I'm going to sleep nownownow.
Goodnightday world.
Xoxo.