<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, July 18, 2009
信じる

HELLO PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!

It's Saturday night and I'm feeling pretty tired. Want to sleep but I know I still need to carry on mugging after this cos tmr's sunday, which means no mugging tmr! Ahh. ): Plus I couldn't really study in the day, idk why though. ):

(BTW, Sally says that I always blog long posts. I said I blog long but pretty much nonsensical posts and that occurs only when I have the inspiration to do so. HAHA!)

Chem and Math lecture test's gonna happen in week 5, and I'm still in the midst of preparing for them. (Especially Chem, since this is gonna be the 1st Chem paper in NY I'm ever taking and it's 20 or 25% of my promo results. Yes this single lecture test is 20 or 25% okay. Such a high stake D:) Woe be me. ):

MIDYEARS. WAS. bad.sad.terrifyingHORRENDOUS. ):
I didn't do well for any subjects. At all. ):
Okay, as most of you would have known by now, I didn't take both my H2 science papers (Bio&Chem) because I fell sick (fever plus flu-like symptoms which rendered me a two days MC plus the extra one day off on tues.), and went through the other 2 content papers under relatively feverish condition. (I was nearly barred from the Math paper because my temperature was 37.6deg that day during temp taking before the paper.) So under exam condition-wise,
1. I had no idea what I was writing for my GP essay. I just smoked my way through (and I didn't even know how I did it.). Compre was supposed to be a little better, but by then I was feeling rather tired and the 5 mins break between the essay and compre component didn't make my life any better.
2. Math was SUPPOSED to be okay. Honestly. But like what I mentioned from the aboved, just minutes before the paper started during temptaking, my temp shot up to 37.6deg so Fecilia and I (from our class) and another 20-odd people were dragged down to the 'quarantined' area where we were supposed take our temp one more time to see if we were alright or/and to call our parents to fetch us home. So after a couple of temptaking, my fever went down to 37.5deg (and Beier who happened to be there had her temperature reduced) so we asked if we could sit for the paper. By the time we got up to the hall and started the paper, the rest of the candidates started their papers and we started HALF AN HOUR LATE, (Well, they did extend our time so that we'd get the 2hours, yay!) but I was already so exhausted from climbing up and down the stairs plus all the activities that distracted me from thinking math. So math was technically quite sad for me. ):
3. I just died for econs. I didn't finish the paper, wrote down the wrong concepts, and I wrote in a way that I felt like I was sitting more for a 2nd GP paper, especially for the Essay section. By the time I finished econs, I was just too tired of thinking about any of the papers, I went to meet Sab at Billy Bombers for dinner (who supposedly died for her Chem paper that day over at TJ too.)

The final outcome for my midyears was bad, of couse. I hardly scraped through 2 donkeys for my GP&Math, and the marks for Econs was still sparse after moderation. (Hint: Read through the sentence properly. HAHA.) I guess it was rather depressing, especially for Econs since I took Econs before and still failed it. o.o TSK, YOU NEED TO STUDY HARDER JES!

While the whole world was taking all the 5/6 papers, I was trying to fight off fever, flu, backache, headache, throat inflammation, extreme fatigue (due to the cough mixture) which made me want to sleep after half an hour of work. So technically I didn't really study during the exam period. D:

I've have had people coming to me and telling me about their mixture of S&U grades and straight Us (Haha, I've just been reminded of someone singing "ONLY U(YOU)" when he told me his grades.) Anyway, everyone, we'll mug harder than ever okay! :D JIAYOUJIAYOU! :D

PW isn't making my life any easier right now. I seriously want to shred it into pieces, but it's just a couple of months left before I bid farewell to that subject, so PERSERVERE TO THE END, EVERYONE! :D

Lately, I've re-fallen in love with SHINJIRU(信じる) again. The song just keeps playing on my laptop/phone the whole day! It even plays in my sleep! LOL! It's just... too beautiful... Really missed singing that song in TKGchoir. Anyway, I found the SSAA and the SATB version on Youtube which I'll post it here for your convenience (If it takes too long, you can click here for SSAA's version or SATB's version.) I love both versions, though I kinda prefer the SSAA one because it's is the gentler version and makes the atmosphere more floaty (since the definition of 信じる's somewhat about believing.) while the SATB has a fuller volume which makes the sound more powerful and somewhat convincing. Hmm, hangon, I think I'm like contradicting myself. Lol!
Ah, just listen to both videos and do comment about which one you like and why. Just tag on Cbox. :D

SSAA's version:


SATB's version:


Someone lend me either the SSAA or SATB score? :) (I can't find my SSAA score D:)
And I want to find at least
1. 2sops and 1alto or
2. 1sop, 1tenor and 1bass to sing it with me. HAHAHAHA.
(this is how much I realy love the song right now. :D)
I♥信じる. Period.

*Snaps myself out of the floaty atmosphere*
Anyway, Jones gave me my superduper belated birthday present last night which is so AWESOMELY KAWAII so I shall show the whole world what he gave. Yay! Haha.


Cute right? *Points to me and the Minnie Mouse plushie*. HAHA. OKAY I SHALL STOP BEING LAME. HAHA. But thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for the present (even though it's >4months due.) but I really love it! :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(In any case, I think my webcam's pretty sucky, but nvm.)

Okay, I'm gonna hit my books again right now. I'll attempt to blog again. Soon. I hope. Haha. :D

Sally, so here's my post of nonsense for you today :D
Xoxo.