<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, June 19, 2009
I'm so 3008, you're so 2000 and late.

Dance was great, as usual.
Only that Sherman Tai didn't wear green. Lol!
Well, actually most of them WEREN'T in green.
Thanks alot for the reminder Sherman. O.O
Okayokay, I was kidding.

Myra and I were screaming and dancingjumping like mad women during AMANDA'S FAVOURITE SONG OKAY! AMANDA HOW COULD YOU NOT COME? D:
(I can pretty much guarantee you won't appear during Sept's dance either D: )
And dancing with Samuel was really really amusing. Like how we were laughing about him tagging himself on the YC pictures that I posted on FB (And spent half of the dance laughing, amusing huh). Haha.
Pictures are with Ally and Cerys(I think it's spelt like this, heehee :D) so I'll wait for them to post on FB or something :D

Anyway, during this dance (and YC), I've met ALOT of my year 4 friends (btw, most of us have been separated to different seminary places already since, year 3(?) I think. And unfortunately, my current class of different year has 3/20++ of em'. Sad.) Honestly, I was really really shocked when I first talked to them and some of them (I won't mention who) really changed. As in really changed for the better. More mature, I suppose. Haha.
No, I'm not gonna relate my pathetique year 1 story here or make my post so elaborate; I really don't have the luxury of time, plus it'll be too embarassing(for some people). Haha.

I THINK OUR CLASS SHOULD HAVE A YEAR 4 GATHERING OR SOMETHING. HAHA. SUDDENLY I SEEM SO ENTHU! :D
I think it'll be totally awesome!!
Haha. If any of you see this, tag on my cbox/msg me if you think we should have one at the end of the year okay. Haha.
ERIN WU SHOULD FIND SOME WAY TO FLY BACK TO SG!!! D:
Lol! (I think it's just my brains being over-fried after all those math.) Haha.
I really miss my year 1&2 days. *Sigh*.

Ahwell, dance's over. I need to start my 8-12hour mugging plan or I'm gonna flip for MYE.
(PS: If anyone's planning to study outside/in church, ask me along! HAHAHAHA! The com's serving as a fantastic distractor to my books! D:)

Alright, I'm back to Math (for the last time!)
I'm too tired for Chem D:
And I've gotta be up by 8am. (Thanks alot, Jace D:)

Xoxo.

PS: Tag if you were here okay! I realised there are people reading my blog but no one's tagging about their visit here. So sad ):

[/EDIT]
I forgot! Cbox replies! HAHAHA.
Sab: I'm so sorry I couldn't go. I was at church camp! I hoped you guys had fun tho. I miss you! D:
Fangmin: Haha thank you! Shall link and tag you anyway :D
Mun: I hope so! The glowing worm experiment was super super cool! So glad I took bio now. Heehee. :D
Whimsy: Haha, no problem! Btw, say hi to Eeyore for me! :D
Deb: Haha, thanks dearie! :D
Sharon: No thanks. I don't wanna eat another raw macaroni. Haha.
Manda Loh: Hahahaha. Love you too!
Sethrina: Whyyyy? ): I gave it to you so that you can use it! D:
Marisa: Haha. "How's the traffic in Singapore?" question is really a big joke now. Hahaha xP I hope I don't get him again or something. HAHA.
Michi: Linked! :D And Rachel's a nice girl :)

Xoxo.