<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard

Oh no I'm online online! (Usually I'm just online offline = Studying but laptop's on for company - I know it's lame o.o)
Okay, it's just for 10 minutes before I catchup with my books!

Dinner on Saturday at Ashton's with the family was soooooooooooo good.
Most of us ordered the same stuff, lol!
And about Jones' very ferocious appetite, *winks at Mun and Jace*. Haha.
Oh bonding time with cousins are always amusingly funfunfun! Hahahaha. :D

Father's Day on Sunday.
And Jones gave a talk (I heard I was supposed to be the one giving it initially, but I'm pretty sure I've given the same talk once or twice in the past 5 years. Lol!)
Anyway, happy father's day, dad. I don't have to post how much I love you because words can't express enough to one of the most important people in my life. :)
Was feeling a bit sick in the evening and the next day. Prolly migraine, I suppose. Overstress? Haha.

Yesterday was one of the most productive days I had during this whole holidays (albeit the "still feeling sick" part. Haha.)
Ahhhhh why no extended holidayssssss?!?!?! ): ): ): That one week would have been an absolute joy to most J1 students, (I suppose.) D: I need more time to mug. Ahwell ): I should totally stop this and continue mugging already. Hahahaha. Okay I need to pray.

Listened to the radio whilst studying Bio last night (I know, no good, bad source of distraction, but still. Haha.) and they were playing Lucky by Jason Mraz and I'm totally hooked to the song now! I've heard the same song like, at least 10 times today (?!) I need to totally STOPSTOPSTOP! AHHH! D: Hahahaha! :D (Okay, so ironic, I know.)

Came back from PW meeting over at AMK Library just now (which took me more than an hour to reach there and I was 40 minutes late and I waited for the bus at the bus stop for almost 40 minutes!!!!!!!! D: SORRY KERLENE LYNE CHINPEI! D: )

Btw, Noelle, I'm super super sorry I didn't manage to go for your chalet in the end! I really can't finish studying (Though I'm still typing here. Heh.) I'll make it up to you okay! :D

And Happy Sweet 16th, Germaine Tan! Haha. I hope you'll have an awesome birthday yo! :D

Okay, I really better go. Haha.
This is definitely not a 10 minutes piece of work. D:
Xoxo.