<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, June 19, 2009
Go Green!

On MSN:
i've already failed the first task which is to mke her smile=[ said:
wear green ah!

Thanks for the timely reminder so early in the morning, Sherman.
(PS: Remember to be IMPRESSIVE and warmup the dancefloor. It'll be your fault if no one dances okay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xP)
It's amazing how much I've bonded with the Singapore youth during this YC. It's just... amazing.

Anyway,
Go Green's the theme.
and...
I have no appropriate green clothes for tonight's dance!
(Oh please don't tell me to wear my TKG uniform... T.T)
This is totally awesomexzxzxzxzxz man. (Notes sacarsm.)

Met Jessica and EC yesterday.
And Jessica's aim to meet was just to say:
我好想你哦! (To me. Haha.)
Reallyreally! (See, I'm posting it so that you can see!)
But I missed her too. ):
Well, she's really happy (and chao ta-ish) over at SP, and I'm so happy for her! :D
And EC said that she feels like she's dating 2 zombies. Like how I was so quiet yesterday, she felt so awkward. Haha. I'm so sorry luh. ):
I'll regain my talkative-ness the next time I see you okayokay! :D

Last night/this morning (like 12/1am plus) was spent on Math, Chem, PW meeting, helping Mike with his blog(OH IT'S FINALLY DONE!), on the phone with CX, "meeting" with Gabchew(&Rachel, somewhat) about the fleamarket preparation, more Chem. Yea I nearly died, as shown. Maybe multi-tasking ain't that healthy after all. O.O
And did I mention, they pushed backed the Econs paper from Tuesday to Friday. Well, good and bad in some ways, I suppose.
Pluspoint: More time to study.
Negpoint: No extra holidays. Bah. ):
I don't care, youth day holiday shall be HOLIDAY for me! :D :D :D
I feel like crying, all of a sudden D:

DARN I MISS SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE! (At least I still had a life, then. D:)

Adieus for now, (while I return to my math and attempts to conquer Induction/Recurrence before trying to crash my pathetic wardrobe and meeting Sasa to study before dance. Haha.)
Xoxo.

PS: I'll try to find a day to post what I owe. I'm sorry. It's just my insane schedule that makes me feel cranky right now D: