<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, June 27, 2009
By looking in his eyes, will I see beyond tomorrow?

200th POST! Haha.
This is amazing amazing since I either hardly or often blog! (Haha, yes contradiction. Go figure people! :D )
Short post here, (just to entertain someone; be honoured okay!)
Lalalala.
Well, I'm supposed to blog how I feel regretful for not going for Stake Talent Night tonight (which I really am cos I couldn't finish studying and will never ever complete it. D: )
BUT HOW MUCH CAN I SAY HOW I REGRETREGRETREGRET x99999999 NOT GOING FOR TALENT NIGHT? D: HAHAHA.
And this person's asking me how to spell Toa Payoh and AMK. TSKTSK big time, *******(Shall not reveal name, or prepare to meet my doom. o.o Haha.)
Okay, shall not laugh at him lest he starts sobbing how I'm bullying him for not being able to spell and telling him to return to primary school. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Went over to 6th&7th grandaunts' house to study just now. Which was pretty alright, honestly. Did math math math and a bit of bio. And I'm supersupersuper sick of GRAPHING now. After A levels (which is gonna occur in 1.5years' time), GRAPHING TECHNIQUE NOTES' GONNA BE THE 1st SET OF J1 MATH NOTES I'M GONNA BURNBURNBURN. YAY!

And sad news. Marisa's not coming tomorrow since she's gotta be home quarantined cos RP's got idk how many H1N1 cases now and she's got a coursemate down with it ): , so I've got to play the sacrament hymns tomorrow and ohjoyjoyjoy I don't really know how to play! (Yea, my sight-reading sucks! Where's the pro dip student Jane/Leslie/Li Hsing who can sight-read like pros when they're needed huh? D: ) Haha. So the congregation's really gonna listen to broken notes and chords tomorrow. I shall apologise in advance. Haha.

Things I WANT to do after after friday!
- Go to ECP (or some other beach/park) and chill. I NEED TO CHILL AND GET THE BOOKS OUT OF MY SIGHT FOR AWHILE.

- Shopping! Retail Therapy. :D
- SING! I WANT TO SING! HAHAHA. BRENDA the pianist-cum-duetsinger! *winkwink* (Actually, I don't really mind singing with anyone.) Duets are fun okay! :D
- Hangout with my friends. (Since the June Hols has forbidden me to do so. D:)
(And I just realised TRAVIS TAN was supposed to organise a OLP gathering during the June Hols which never happened. TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!! You shall go organise one! (Since you've been made me do the last one, plus Ms N thinks you should do the next one too! :D)
- Meet up with my dearest choir juniors. Really miss them loads. Sigh.

AH TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO GO OUT AFTER MIDYEARS! COS I WANT TO! HAHAHA. (I'M SUCH A SUCKER FOR HOLIDAYS AND FUN! :P)

Things I NEED to do after friday!
- Study. ):
- PW. ): ): ):
- Start on my piano again.
- SING! (I think I'm losing my solo voice. I NEED TO PRACTICE ON MY SOLO VOICE!!! D: D:
- Practice my voice! :D (I think I'm losing my solo voice! D: I really need to practice! D: MINGANN! We shall get back our SOLO VOICES TOGETHER! :D :D :D )
- Collect my SGC. (It's still stuck and collecting dust over at TKG. O.O)

I know I had more I wanted to write but I reallyreally can't remember them now, so I'll just type them in when I remember :D

Okay, I'm really going on a hiatus! (till the the end of JCTs).
I can't believe I started blogging just to say that I regretted not going for Talent Night. You made me break my hiatus, *******. D:
Ciao!
Xoxo.

[/EDIT]
Ming Ann and I have decided to learn the IN HIS EYES duet after JCTs (after she finds the score!). Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D
ME LOVE DUETS! :D
Haha, okay random me! xP
Now I want JCTs to end soon! :D :D :D