<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
And he was there, this stranger, singing clear and strong

HELLO WORLD!
Haha, I shall reply tags first! (It's been a long long time since I did, anyway xP)

NANA: Hello NANA! HAHA :D
Beaver: Beaverghostboo! Haha, I still look the same! (Prolly just a little fatter D:) And I miss you! :D
SS: Haha, hi Sherron aka Scary senior! :D
Oli: Linked you! :D
Grace: Hey dear! I'm so sorry, I look into the matter okay. How's SA? :D
Xuanhui: Hey don't look so sad okay, we'll be alright "D
SALLY: Hello Sally! :D
Deb: Debbie I didn't get to see you. Bah, nevermind, I'll get the stuff and meet up with you when I collect my SGC okay? :D
Jianing: HAHA Hi. (I would have told you everything I told you!)
Manda Loh: I'm so sorry I didn't go for kayaking activity... I'm going for YC! I'll get to meet you there!
Sab: I just met you yesterday!
Xintao: Haha. Hello Vicechair! xD

Ahwell. Math's telling me to go, but I just want to post a couple of stuff before I go.
Talked to Leslie on MSN about this particular person on Sun and I'm feeling alot better now since I rant practically everything to him about that person. Lol! At the very least, I'm released from my inner anger. Heehee :P
Slept quite a bit last night, and I guess I've kinda recovered from the post-SYF must-sleep syndrome. Feels awesome, but I've gotta be in school by 7.30am for Econs, so still... Ohwell.

And I totally need to get YC shirt sizes collated by tonight! (of which Rachel and Casey hasn't given me their sizes yet.) Need to give them a ring.

Anyway, this is weird. Choir bonding via mass conversation on MSN(Which is at least 10pages long, I suppose). But it bonds choir members together. Lol!
Tomorrow's gonna be a awfully long day for me.
I hope it doesn't go too badly.
Haha.

Darn you summation, MOD, RR, MI!
And once again, I'm truly sorry.
My life's just filled with too much to handle right now.

Xoxo.

[/EDIT]
I've just been given a very big clue.
This is gonna be a really new adventure for me, if I didn't guess wrongly. :D
Bigger challenge, here I come :)
TYVM, D. :)

[/EDIT]
Oh joy, I'm talking to the slackest CT rep on earth. Lol.