<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Let's get loud

Oh I've finally gotten over even thursday's timetable, which is officially the worst worst worst day ever when your timetable goes as such:
0730-0830 Bio Tutorial
0830-0900 Break
0900-1000 Math Lecture
1000-1100 Chem Lecture
1100-1200 CT
1200-1230 Break
1230-1330 Math Tutorial
1330-1430 GP
1430-1530 Econs Tutorial
So to sum it up, I practically have almost every subject (with the exception of PE and PW) and they're in consecutive hours I nearly had no time to breathe. Moreover I was (and am) overly exhausted cos I came home past 11pm last night, had dinner at 11plus and started work close to midnight. (Which goes to say I hardly had any sleep.)

Speaking of PW, I'm so sick and tired of doing PI. As in, half of me just feel like giving up on it completely, but I don't wanna be stuck with a high ME/low EE (terribly terrible) when almost everyone else can get at the very least an EE. And well, the only reason why I'm still online right now is because I'm waiting for my PI to be emailed back, which is taking ages (okay, 2hours, fine.)! D: Or maybe he didn't receive my email? Maybe I should consider sending it again... Okay maybe I shouldn't be too impatient (since I've no idea how many classes he's taking...) I guess I wouldn't be THIS impatient if it wasn't a part of A levels.

5 days to SYF. It's becoming really nerve-wrecking, but I'm sure NYJChoir will give their all (okay, minus the flatness/sharpness)! :D Andand, stuff for SYF - No spectacles (which means contact lenses), trimming of eye brows, hairstyle, makeup... Ohgoodness, I feel more like I'm going for prom than SYF, seriously. HAHA.
Things to do before SYF:
1. Buy contact lenses. (Anyone knows where they sell contact lenses by the piece (daily)? I don't wanna buy the entire box!)
2. Get compact powder/foundation
3. Get eyebrows trimmed
o.o

Anyway, I was about to forget to mention. Yesterday morning, just as we finished temperature taking exercise in our home rooms, the P came in and said "You're gonna be filmed by Mediacorp for temperature taking." and we just sat there shocked for a couple of moments before laughing out and the camera man came in with videocam and started taping us while we 'did' the entire exercise again. Unfortunately, I think we didn't look genuinely serious enough (actually we probably giggled/laughed through half of the filming) SO WE HAD TO DO IT AGAIN! Thus, we ended up taking our temperatures 3 times! So GG o.o And it was shown during the 10pm news on channelnewsasia/channel U yesterday. So if you saw me, please don't laugh.
(Moral of the story: Don't ever ever ever ever sit at the 1st row, cos you'll never know what surprises will spring onto you.)

Accompanied Az to get her contacts and Souless to get his bag (which had a discount but he used up all the cash in his wallet) at amkhub just now. I'm officially exhaused. HAHAHA.

Woah, pretty decent post huh. Haha.
Shall wait for my dear PI email from Mr W. now. HAHAHA.

PS: Leslie's HAHA ban has been lifted. I kinda figured that it's scary when he doesn't say haha. HAHA. xD

Xoxo.

(11.09pm)
YES MY PI's FINALLY APPROVED! *DANCES AROUND LIKE CRAZY*. Woah, I'm finally through with that crap after at least 6 drafts. (or 7) 6 DRAFTS!!! Ohmygoodness how did I even survive the last 6 weeks doing PI versions over and over again?! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D

Xoxo.