<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, March 07, 2009
Like a hand in a flame

SWEET SIXTEEN.

ACHIEVEMENTS.

1. Complete O level.

2. Got over with O level results.

3. Got into a JC. And a decent one. :D

4. NYJC.

5. Completed Grade 6 Trinity Voice Examination.

6. With Merit. (Accomplishment due to the fact that I had to learn + perfect 2/4 of the songs in three weeks, with her first and only attempt for aural on the exam date itself.)

7. TKGS Alto 2 SL. (Thank you for creating some of the unforgettable moments and experience in my life, A2.)

8. NYJC Choir. Alto 2.

9. NYJC 0901. BCME.

10. FIL.

11. Complete Year 3 of Seminary.

12. TKGS PB. Student Welfare.

13. NAPFA. I always dread this, but I got over with it in my last year of Sec School.

14. Adapting to JC life.

15. Making new friends.

16. Being happy. :)



It's 2 days from leaving SIXTEEN and entering SEVENTEEN.

I'm genuinely scared. Maybe UNPREPARED is the right word.

I really don't know how/why I'm feeling this way.

It's just me, living in a new environment.

In the process of adapting, still.

I miss TKGS. I miss my friends.
I miss almost everything there (except you-know-who.)
Even though I'm happy over here at NY, things just aren't the same anymore.
No more bestest sec school friends around t0 chat/gossip face to face, no more 4e1.
No more Grace to laugh with/chat to in school. (Who dumped me for SA.)
No more EC who will always remind me not to cry when I feel sad. (Who dumped me for TJ.)
No more Jessica to ask me to watch all those lame youtube videos and our laugh at our 不寻常的关系. (Who dumped me to take accountancy in SP D:)
No more SMEXY Sab to camwhore. (And laugh at the HOUSEWIFE thing. And she also dumped me for TJ.)
No more Sakina Sakdun, one of my bestest Malay friends in TKGS, who partners with EC who'll ask me to chill. (Who dumped me for TJ.)
No more Yi Ai, and me calling her Beaverghostboo! (Who dumped me for TJ.)
No more Whimsy, and her dear Eeyore which I gave her for her birthday that came out from the honey comb. And her fetish for pink and hello kitty stuff. (Who dumped me for TJ.)
No more TKGS Choir to chiong with to aim for GWH for SYF.
No more Sherlyn (Bero) Koh sleeping on me. (She's dumped me for MJ D: )
No more Y3 and her super lame lame lame jokes. (Maybe I could send in her jokes for the JOKE OF THE WEEK. HAHA. Kidding. And she dumped me for MJ too D: )
No more Shi Han da KEWLXZXZXZXZXZXZ Mei Mei who's so cool like a cucumber you need the sun to heat you up a little! (Who dumped me for TJ and joined ChoirCO.)
No more Bren Sandy Victoria Sam Bel Yangpei Kexin Zhangjie Shihan Gloria Bero Putt Deb Elsa Fiona Malian Lou Vivien Shruti Tracy Yuhan SherylT Qianwei Dian to sing A2 parts with during choir.
No more Jane as deskmates for OLP and chatting with me. (She dumped me for some poly which I cannot remember.)
No more Wan Shi and Zheng Yuan to chat/gossip with during OLP. (Wan Shi dumped me for TP. )

No more Li Hsing whom I've known through asking her something on the 4th floor one day, who's one of the pro-est, pro-est piano player in Jia Min's history. :D (Who dumped me for ACJC.)
No more stupid Travis to laugh at. And the fact that he's in Sop One. (And would still be in S1 if he hadn't requested for a change and decided to be the THORN amongst the ROSES. And calling everyone ugly. -.- HAHA PATRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :D (Who's happily in MJ.)
No more Leslie Theseira to rant about his retarded shows. And his insanely pro piano playing. (I'm thinking about Li Hsing right now. And he's in ACJC.)
No more Kenneth to kope his voice score results and rant endlessly about how he scored higher than me on the phone for I-don't-know-how-long. Singing over the phone was some interesting experience. HAHAHA. (VJ Choir.)
No more SW meetings with Chunling Xuanhan Liqin Atiqah Denise Jessie Elenna Nabilah Cheangming...
No more nice awesome TKGS teachers to teach/advice me anymore. (Except you-know-who; oh good ridance. :D)




But I'll be happy.
Because I love NY.
I love 0901.
(Which is filled with friendly and relatively interesting people. Like girlsguys who gossip and spread rumours.) Haha.
I love A2.
(It doesn't really matter where I go, right?)
So maybe it's a good change.
But, oh seventeen.

-2days.
Xoxo.