<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, February 15, 2009
It's gonna a be a night to last forever

Hey!
I'm back to blogging, after 6days of MIA-ing here! Oops, sorry! Heehee :)

Anyway, the first 4days of the week on my calendar's filled with Orientation! The theme for this year's Madagascar - We like to MOVE IT! Awesome theme right? Haha :D And my group's GLORIA 1(Class 0901 - Verity's laughing about how I got into the class 01)! *Go Gloria!* Okay, I'm being lame already. Let's continue... Hmm, on the 1st day, we had cheer training(a.k.a tribal time), o-games(I can only remember this Ja-ka-pon[I don't know how to spell but the pronounciation is somewhat like this] where you play scissors paper stone and whack the person with a "hammer" if you win!) game in school followed by mass dance (Which is awesome okayy, apart from the fact that this C.H. guy who kept blocking my view, which was super annoying-.-).
Day 2 was a trip to Sentosa for more bonding games and it was F.U.N(but tiring too)! Haha. I know my voice was becoming hoarse after day 2... Heehee. On day 3, we had more tribal time, completing the 31st SC mass dance and the NY traditional dance, followed by telematches. It's like the battle of the teams! My OG had to play the chair passing game, but we got 2nd! So it's good too! Add to house points :D Oh we also learnt the HOT&COLD dance, and Eugene(one of my OGL) kept shaking his leg and butt!) but it was really really fun! The last day was the longest, and the best too, actually :D We kick started the day by having the tribal time followed by the final mass dance practice(where I more or less got the steps yo!) :D Had lunch with OG before proceeding to play wet games(and I got wet even before the game started thanks to Azyan *Aha! See now I really remember your name*! Haha!) Well, we didn't get to play the most fun wet game due to time constrain... ): but it's alright... Went to the toilets to wash up(We had to wait SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG -.-) before meeting at the grandstand to chat with OG + dinner + retarded camwhoring(until by batt died D:) + Alvie videoing my OG doing the HOT&COLD dance. Haha! Went up to the hall after that for the cheering competition(ROAR!) followed by the dance competition to crown the Tarzan and Jane of the night! And GLORIA WON THE CHEERING COMPETITION + the TARZAN, thus our whole group won the HOUSE COMPETITION with a 6 digit figure! Hahaha :D From 3rd on the 3rd day to 1st on the last day! :D Disco night after the prize presentation ceremony and it was AWESOME! My OG friends were happily making trains and circles! And people crashing into our circle! I mean, it was just great that everyone were enjoying themselves! Haha. danced NY Trad dance and 31st SC dance to end off the night, which was probably past 9.30pm(which was supposed to be our dismissal time). Headed towards the canteen to get a drink(well everyone did that) but to our dismay, all the vending machines either stopped working or the drinks were OOS, so we had to wait and be contented with plain water/ go out to 7/11 to get a drink. Got a ride from Gloria's mum home. Thank you :)

Friday was boringggg ): Firstly, I didn't have enough sleep from thurs night/fri morning and I nearly fell asleep during all the talks. Secondly, school had to start at 7.30am instead of the usua 8.30am in the morning, so I had to chiong to the bus stop for bus. BAH. So even though the Get Ed! talks were interesting, I was just half-sleeping half-listening... Choir in the evening before chionging to church for YW activity(When I managed to find them at the 3rd floor, they just ended, but I was torturedtreated to a 5 mins massage in my uni) and I saw Ying'er in her RJ uni!! :D Haha. :D Okay, that's so random...

Yesterday was so HAHA. Valentine's Day and I was asked out on a date 4 times. HAHAHA. They should know who :P Anyway, EC insisted on meeting me despite me having to give tuition and go for piano, so I rushed all the way to Bugis to meet her and Sab! Haha. EC and Sab gave Vday letters and presents! And EC gave me my early birthday present cos she's super worried she won't get to see me ever again. Camwhored at NYDC before I rushed home! Ahh. Miss you guys loads.... ): I'm still waiting for dear EC to upload the pictures on FB. Haha.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA XU!! You're so outta YW already... *sobs sobs* but we'll still hang out together soon! I wished you were attending sacrament over at SSC/BTC instead of Pasir Panjang Chapel... But Iheartyou loads!

Better finish writing those letters, so that I can pass em' later! And lectures&tutorials officially starts tomorrow... Bahhhh ): Okay, I'm gonna prepare to go to church now!

Xoxo.