<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, January 03, 2009
I've been living with a shadow overhead

Short update here.

Went back to school yesterday morning with Ee Chien and Sakina to get our Eagles and Good Progress cheques respectively and met up with some of the teachers. When we walked in to the main gate, that ___ security guard was happily calling "Ong Jia Min!". So paiseh, esp. when I'm not in school uniform! o.o Haha. Mrs Chan was commenting about how my clothes, shoes and bag matched and we were all laughing. Not that I ever noticed that. Haha. And Mrs Foo is pregnant! (: Haha. Met Miss Tong and chatted to her for awhile (more like taking away half her recess, sorry!) and she managed to help me find a willing buyer for my Haydn book, but I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that the girls this year managed to buy the book for $19.00/$19.90 at 40% discount. That's at the very LEAST $10 CHEAPER! Can buy 2 meals already ): Trained down and took a shuttle bus with Sakina to Marina Barrage to meet up with Yi Ai, Sab, Sheree, Whimsy and Verity and went around exploring the area before going down to Suntec to play a round of Archery. Lol. It was fun. Haha. Well, lazy to do an update on it since I think most of them already updated on it so, go check out their blogs. Heehee(: And apparently, Travis wasted idk how many smses degrading himself about not being able to sing better than me since I've got voice lessons and he doesn't until my phone batt went completely flat. Lol.

Went down to VJ for choir audition since they msged me yesterday and I realised I need to train alot harder on my mid range because they're not up to standard. (I really want to blame it on morning voice, but I'll rather not deceive myself.) Low range was still decent and high range wasn't as bad as mid range. Lol. Gonna spend an hour a day doing warmups ;P Same to piano too(: Spent the rest of the day lying around at home sleeping, watching telly and reading twilight. Heehee. I want to watch twilight! :P I'm halfway through the book now and it's a good read, especially when you have nothing to do. Heehee(:

Mum's telling me to buy my CNY clothes already. I can't believe CNY's so early this year!
And O level results before that, I'm pretty sure. I've heard loads of 12ths and 15ths already. Lol! Though I'm feeling anxious and all those butterflies in my tummy, I NEED to get the feeling over. Urgh. And get good or at least decent results to get into a decent JC. I'm hoping the Seoul nightmare won't come true - well, actually it probably doesn't even make very much sense. ):

Anyway, I'm planning to go for some of the open houses. Text/Leave a tag on cbox me if you wanna go with me :D
13th Jan - TJ Openhouse!
14th Jan - RJ Openhouse!
Tell me if there are any other openhouses that you would like me to go. Haha.
And if anyone wants to go down to TKGS, please tell me too! I need to pass Miss Tong the Haydn book. (and wants company :D)

Alright, I'm aiming to finish my Twilight today. Yayness!
And I realised church starts only at 1pm tmr, not at 9am. Double Yayness!

Xoxo.