<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, January 31, 2009
I sit and watch the rain, and see my tears run down the window pane

Long post, here I go.

Before I start, I shall help my brothers promote their carnival tickets.

CARNIVAL III (A joint carnival by ACS(BR) and ACS(P))
11th July 2009.
9.30am - 4.30pm.
ACS Barker Road Campus.
Carnival coupons are S$10.00 each.
Interested parties can approach me/Jace on MSN/ FB/ SMS/ Tagboard/ Call/ Any other means to get us. Get your friends to go with you!
THANK YOU!!! :)

We need to sell off ALL 40 tickets! Thanks for your support in advance! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNY was pretty awesome this year, cos I got to catch up with all my cousin plus my dear Sidney over at my dad's side and I totally miss her oh-so-cutesy voice and adorable face! Haha. Went over to KM's and my maternal grandparents place on monday(初一) and over to Aunty LL, CX's and Rox姐姐's place on tuesday(初二). Didn't get as many red packets this year since we hardly visited the extended extended relatives for a reason I do not intend to disclose, but it was totally awesome just sitting around, chatting, having yusheng, screaming the answers to the questions on WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BRAIN/giving words on WORD CHALLENGE on facebook over at CX's place, attempting to play card games, playing with our gonna-turn-3-and-now-real-hyperactive niece, retarded camwhoring(we prolly have more than a hundred snapshots of Sid!)...

Over to Rox姐姐's place on Wed to pay respect before heading over to Bugis to meet EC and Gloria Lim to get back-to-school items(More like Gloria and I getting a school bag each, really. EC got hers ages ago and just tagged along.) since Gloria wanted to get it so badly. Haha. Sat at Long John's after school-bag shopping and chatted for a really long time. Haha. We were intending to bus home but apparently, Gloria couldn't find the bus no. she took to Bugis so we had to train home instead! :P

Met up with Ying'er, Myra and Salted Pig on Thursday for a lunch date followed by a the Bridewars movie. Met Ying'er at 11.35 (I was supposed to meet Myra at 11.30, but apparently she thought it was 12.30, so yea) and walked around to look for some food place (since we were early and it totally slipped our minds about getting the tickets.) and finally decided on Gelare instead of the initial plan to Sakae Sushi when Myra finally reached. We were sitting down and waiting for the food when we realised I forgot to purchase the tickets so Myra and I walked to Marina Square to get em' whilst Ying'er continued waiting for the food. Heh. She called up just as we got to purchased the movie tickets just to inform us that the food was there so we kinda hurried back(or did we?) to Gelare. Salted Pig was totally late, on time to see me finish half of my food and the other 2 finish theirs. (Ohmy, I'm becoming a snail... D:) Anyway, had fun chatting and catching up with our lives over dessert before heading over to HMV (since we had 50 mins to spare). Salted Pig left after that and the 3 of us went to GV to catch Bridewars. The show's hilarious, and I'll suggest you go to watch it :P As we were making our way out after the show, guess who I saw? EC and Jessica! Haha. EC was totally shocked, Jessica started laughing and Myra was like "How cool is this?". Heh. Walked to Millenia walk (cos Myra wanted to go to Candy Empire, though she didn't get anything in the end.) and Ying'er got a Wang(汪)(Mango flavoured) donut which Myra apparently wanted to kope! Super funny! Walked back to Cityhall MRT before training home. Long phone calls in the evening with Sab and EC, worrying about posting on friday.

I had the most disastrous morning yesterday. Was doing scripture mastery in church at 6ish in the morning when my phone rang. Was feeling so tense but I just opened the msg and I totally just stared at the msg, trying to sink the terrible reality into my head but it didn't happen. My mind was just, ______________________. Smses were bombarding my inbox, I think there were more than 30 smses just asking where I've been posted to, and a couple of phonecalls. Bottomline: I'm appealing. I wanna get out of there, and into my first choice. Submitted my appeal form online before I accompanied my aunt to one of my grandaunt's place..

And since when were 8A1s not accepted into RJ?

Meh, I'm feeling really sad right now. And EC & Jessica's dragging me out for retail therapy later. Not for them, but for me. (thank you very much, your good intentions have very much been appreciated.) And over to Bishop's place for dinner tonight. I should try to feel happy. And keep praying that my appeal will be successful. :D

Alright, before I continue degrading myself and start feeling all stupid and depressed, I'll should just stop here.
Just sms me. It's easier.
Xoxo.