<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, November 05, 2008
I'm Indecisive.

I'M INDECISIVE.
i went out for half a day and i still haven't gotten my dress.
i'll probably go with Sab and Sakina tmr to try again once more.
i'm determined to get it by this week.(i hope!) haha :D

Anyway, out of total randomness, MSN opened up and I'm shocked. 62 online. I think that's the max no. of people online at the same time so far. It's Jesmine's new record. *Sheepish grin* Click to enlarge :D
It's 2350 now and there are 53 people online. Wowza.

My post Os calender is pretty packed. At least for the next and following week.
13th - Bio MCQ (Last paper), followed by tearing of entry proofschecking of testimonials and 不能说的秘密 - it's Chinese (which will be revealed after it's over) :D
14th - Prom at i-still-can't-remember-the-name hotel :D
15th - A2 Sec 4 Farewell @ Fiona's
16th - Choir Sec 4 Farewell @ ECP
17th - OLP bbq @ ECP
18th - Free for the time being!
19th - Free for the time being!
20th - Sleepover at Marisa's (if I'm not wrong)
21st - Free for the time being!
22nd - Clique (LOL!) bbq at Aunt's

4 bbqs, 1 prom, 1 sleepover - the surest&fastest way to gain weight fast! :/
(Travis, you can have my share for bbq. Haha. :D)

I can't believe I even agreed to help with the main organisation for OLP bbq. Anyone knows where to get bbq food? Pls email me at cookie-dough.jesminx@hotmail.com :D And I don't even have a budget. Ahhhh! I'm gonna start to delegate jobs soon. :D
And sms convos with OLP people are funny. Haha. What's with the brand of firestarters and it raining?

Actually, even my free for the time being slots aren't exactly free - there's still movie marathon at G's, hanging out with the LDS girls, Kbox with Shi Lin and others...
And I've still got more bbqs, parties, shopping trips with friends, KOREA!... :D
In short, booking of Jia Min/Jesmine is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Seriously. Lol. (I just made myself sound like a commodity :X )

2 more MCQ papers for Chem and Bio respectively before my well-deserved holidayyy. Yay :D
Gambatte! :D

xoxo.