<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11792751?origin\x3dhttp://shesangherwayhome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey! This is Jesmine but there are a thousand and one others out there who calls her Jia Min too! She's (finally) 18 and is more than happy to be showered with gifts on the nineth day of the third month each year. She's currently mugging in Nanyang Junior College with a bunch of cute people in 1002, but she still loves and misses her alma mater, TKGS together with her dearest 4e1 very very much. She ditched her 4-years long CCA, netball, for singing - both in choir and as a soloist (Just don't ask her to sing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina. It's Marisa's new ploy to watch a free show! And I know poor Bren's sick of playing it!) She's been stuck in Alto 2 in choir for a good ol' 5 years while her dearest conductor is still deciding whether to leave her there or transfer her somewhere else, but she takes the performing role of a mezzosoprano as a soloist (and communicate her 3-octave range using her perfect pitch to her rocking friends who in turn gives her nicknames of innate objects such as tuning fork, piano and amplifier. :/) Oops, she nearly forgot to mention that she was a part of the Superwomen(Student Welfare) committee of the Prefectorial Board back in the good ol' TKGS days. She's awesomely proud to be an Latter-Day Saint, and savouring her last year as a Laurel before she gets kicked out of YW. She loves her family and friends to bits, and in her (very little) free time, adores chilling out with her friends, attend concerts, shopping (and window shopping too. Money don't fall from the sky, y'know.), singing, tinkling on the piano, blogging, FBing and there's so much more she'll prolly need a thousand pages for her to fill up her "LOVES&HOBBIES" section. Flowers, cute huggable soft toys, helium balloons and (hand-written) letters and notes are some of her favourite things.♥

PS: I can/can't believe you just spent/wasted 5 minutes of your life reading her introductory speech. Btw, she LOVES people who tag on her tagboard, so do make sure you let her know that you were here! Have an awesome day anyway! (:






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, June 12, 2008
youthconference2008! awwlook,he'sgotpooonhisface :D

Updated on the 15th June!

Heyyyyy :D
I'm back from Youth Conference! :D

This year, I brought back really precious memories and lessons. I'll just jot down a couple of memories down.

1. Having fan-tabulous bunkmates! Cookie and Rachel! I remember on the 1st night, Cookie said "You're bunking with the Ang family sisters, how much would you enjoy with us?" And I want to tell you I really loved bunking with you two :D I'll remember chatting with Cookie till the wee hours of the morning and we'll be like, talking and lying on the mattress, drifting off to lala land. And we spilt beans on the second night. Lol! Rachel was good company, and I found the other side of Rachel throughout this YC! Go Dancing Queen

2. Having fantastic buddies around during the whole YC! Salted Pig, Amanda Loh, Sethrina, Joyce, Lydia, Cookie, Rachel, Ying 'Er... Many more who have made this YC an unforgettable one for me. I remember how some of us were whining during dance that it was so warm and uncomfortable dancing in a non air-conditioner hall , and going to get drinks after every few minutes, crapping how many songs we didn't know and didn't know how to dance to... Haha. ;P

3. The water obstacle course. I've learnt so much, gone through and faced fears, overcame them. The physical memories are the scratches on our bodies, the rest gets stored in our minds and hearts forever...

4.Team 7! The totally COOL team alright! I'll remember the skit, where Katie narrated the Fantab script, Benjy acted dumb by hitting the volleyball on his head twice, Michelle Bywater and I acted as mean girls throwing poo on Benjy's face, Shannon and Rachel being the good girls, Amanda, Arvie and Surein being the gangsters and Wong Ming as Dr Jones. Of course, there was Joseph and brother Choo in the team too. Rockers.

5. The workshops by Bro Choo, Bro Oh and Pres. O'Grady. They rocked our high and low socks yo! Steadfast and Immovable :D

6. Testimony meeting. I don't know why, but there were many who bore fantastic testimonies that made me pretty much emotional... They just, just melt the hearts of others.

7. I must say that the Youth Leaders were very cool! Sister Jonabel, Sis Jamie Chia, Sis Irene, Sis Serene, Edlina were so nice during the entire YC duration. They were so patient and nice to us, trying to listen to us rant and everything. It was really cool. I remember Cookie and I went to see Sis Jonabel to help us trim our eyebrows, but we ended up having more than we deserved. It was eyebrow trimming + hair makeover + makeups! And Cookie looked so pretty and Rachel looked funky :D

8. People who encouraged me to attend this YC - Katrina, Benjy, Amanda Loh, Salted Pig, Sethrina, Ally, Ying 'Er... A big thank you to you guys! :D

There are loads of other stuff I wanna say, but I just can't think at the moment. Will this complete this post as soon as I get the pictures up and finish blogging.

Btw, this post will be the last post before I come back on the 13th November.
I'm just indirectly saying I'm going on a hiatus!

So... Wish me all the best :D
Haha. That was random :P

(Don't worry, I'll finish this post before going on the hiatus!)

YC Dance tmr, hope it'll be good :D

xoxo,
Jesmine :D
Youth Conference 2008


Astounded Cookie
Salted Pig thinks she's cool yo :D
Salted Pig and I<3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhUSW9qZDro8hcnUeKpmMQyOShdsVqwsneD3-DAsjUPESDGB09sTRrXvjhyphenhyphenjOtiHZyL-LQsQklcFEzn6Zu2F1Tlz9xlELbU2Wa7DYlBW6mmdMW4nTB4gUsAkZRl55AltyXsxg6d/s1600-h/Image089.jpg"> Benjy "self mutilated" himself 19times in a day. LOL!
Salted Pig's attempt at being random :P
Bunkmate #1. My dancing queen :D In a very unglam position though >< Bunkmate #2. The edible biscuit. Who's standing in front of the open shower. Awesome.
Our hairs being done.
Again.
Camwhore. Literally.


We rock the dance floor alrightttt! (Despite the crazy weather ><)

Makeups on! Rachel Cookie Me :D

Roomies! <3 href="http://www.friendster.com/photos/65873989/1/350003457">

Young Women!


More YWs! <3 href="http://www.friendster.com/photos/65873989/1/875342777">

I look, emo-ish? -.-




AMK YW♥

Post YC dance

I ♥ Salted Pig :D
AmandaXu Me Rach
Kenric and I. We look totally wrong. Bleah.